Elegance [Deleted]

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.3.3

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.3

Other changes:
  • Fixed font size for poster's profile details below avatar.
  • Style has built in side-by-side nodes feature. It displays 2 nodes per row instead of 1, similar to "Archive" section of my support forum. You can enable it in style properties -> forum / node list.

To update from previous version upload new XML file and replace style.js with new version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

BUG:
Post in the topic is not highlighted in color when they choose a moderator.
  • XenForo v1.3.3
  • Style v1.2.4

Its intended behavior because background uses some sprites, so changing background color to yellow when post is selected would result in mess.

I see how it could be confusing, so I'll try to think of workaround for it. Maybe highlight border or add some extra icon or something like that.

Version 1.3.0 beta 1 for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 1 is available on download page.

Scroll down to "Upcoming versions" section to download it.

In addition to XenForo 1.4.0 beta 1 update, Elegance style has new feature: rounded avatars. It is enabled by default in beta 1, but will be disabled in final version. You can enable/disable it in styles -> style properties -> general.

Few screenshots of new feature (I haven't updated my support forum yet, so posting screenshots from my test forum instead):

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 beta 2 updates

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 beta 2.

Latest version listed on download page is for XenForo 1.3.5. To download style for 1.4.0 beta 2 scroll down to "upcoming versions" section of download page.

To update from previous version you need to import new style XML file. To update to XenForo 1.4.0 beta 2 you also need to replace style.js with updated file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

With the latest addon of Chris D Xen MEdia Gallery:
IDMnHh4.png

Never mind about XenMediaGallery. There are no outdated templates after upgrading to 2.1.5.

My guess is you have installed it after installing styles, which messed up edit times on your forum.

And that's why edit times are wrong. As you can see on your screenshot, templates were edited 1 minute ago. That's not possible unless add-on author has edited all those templates in his add-on, published updated version, you have downloaded it, unpacked and installed all within 1 minute.

Reactions: rdn
Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 3.

To download this update scroll down to "Upcoming versions" on download page.

To update from previous version upload new XML file and update styles/*/xenforo/style.js

In addition to updating style for 1.4.0 beta 3 there were other changes:

Then its up to date. Ignore it or reinstall whatever you've installed first to get rid of that message.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom