ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 3.15.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks for swift fix. The only thing with "Automatically create thread in forum" for @Bob AMS ad-on will create duplicate auto complete titles, one being the article and the other being the thread. I know they are both two different content types but it creates clutter/duplicate and unnecessary results. I think I'm probably just going to leave the threads option for now.

Thanks for swift fix. The only thing with "Automatically create thread in forum" for @Bob AMS ad-on will create duplicate auto complete titles, one being the article and the other being the thread. I know they are both two different content types but it creates clutter/duplicate and unnecessary results. I think I'm probably just going to leave the threads option for now.
You can set a forum to not be included in auto-complete, this allows AMS articles to be shown over the threads they create.

You can set a forum to not be included in auto-complete, this allows AMS articles to be shown over the threads they create.
True but the ams threads are created in a forum that has normal threads too so this wouldn’t work for us sadly!

Does the caching feature on this addon work if we are using Memcached as our cache system?

arn

With the improvements to XFES, a number of this add-on's features are appearing in stock XFES;

It appears that there are still a number of options (blacklisting forums for example) and search auto-suggest which are in this add-on over proposed XF2.2 XFES feature-set

Top Bottom