• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[EditorSkin]Blue ToolBar

DroidHost

Hello ,

This is the Final Result after Doing what in this Topic :
EditroSkin.webp

First Search for [ editor_js_setup ] in the template
then search for [ tinyMCE.init ] you will see somthing like this :
Code:
            tinyMCE.init(
            {
                mode: 'exact',
                elements: $editor.attr('id'),
                plugins: plugins,
                cleanup: false,
                theme: 'xenforo',
                theme_xenforo_dialog_url: "{xen:jsescape 'index.php?editor/dialog'}", // TODO: can't use xen:link until editor_dialog* template respect base
                theme_xenforo_contents_css_url: "css.php?style={xen:urlencode $visitorStyle.style_id}&css=editor_contents&d={xen:urlencode $visitorStyle.last_modified_date}",
                                theme_xenforo_toolbar_align : "right",
                language: '',
                document_base_url: "{xen:jsescape $requestPaths.fullBasePath}",

xenforo_smilies_menu_image: '@imagePath/xenforo/editor/smilie.png',
                xenforo_smilies: {xen:helper json, $smilies},

xenforo_bbcode_switch_text: ["{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase use_bb_code_editor}}", "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase use_rich_text_editor}}"]
            });

Under [theme: 'xenforo', ] put [ skin : "o2k7", ]

now go to editor_ui.css
go to the bottom of the file... past this css : copy it from the attached file [BlueSkin.text]

Finally unzip the attached file you will see Editor Folder just put it in this Dir
XenForo\styles\default\xenforo

This is the Final Result :
EditroSkin.webp

this Skin come with TinyMce as default
My layout is RTL so don't worry about this ....
:) I hope it will help someone

Attachments

thanks beautiful template edit but if its possible to tell me how can i add buttons to the editor this will be kindful :)

Interesting! I never even thought of switching out the TinyMCE skin! I wonder if there's a site/page with some free MCE skins we can download other than the 3 it ships with :)

thanks beautiful template edit but if its possible to tell me how can i add buttons to the editor this will be kindful :)
sorry I don't know how but maybe with time
Interesting! I never even thought of switching out the TinyMCE skin! I wonder if there's a site/page with some free MCE skins we can download other than the 3 it ships with :)
this seems intersting
http://www.cirkuit.net/projects/tinymce/cirkuitSkin/example2.html

I will do this skin in Wednesday I have lab Exam that day I need to study !!!

caps.webp

And this is how it looks :) Love the look but can it be placed in one row insted of two ?

Top Bottom