Editing posts takes me to a new page.

Edrondol

I'm fairly certain that I am getting this because of a template edit or addon, but clicking edit on a post does not open inline but is instead taking me to a new page.

I'm still investigating, but it would help to know if it's happening to anyone else and what templates this affects.

Works for me so I suspect it's related to an add-on or edit.

Try checking for outdated templates.
Did you edit any of the core .js files for any reason?

Despite what people might think about things just working, this is really still quite important. A lot of templates are changing. A lot of the edits are really minor, but especially if you want to take advantage of new functionality, you really need to ensure that you've done the necessary updates.

Works for me so I suspect it's related to an add-on or edit.

Did you edit any of the core .js files for any reason?

I'm looking through my edits now. So far the only one I've found was for the Happy Place smilies. Problem is, I have that one on both sites and the issue is only on one.

So I'm still investigating.

Templates will only be outdated if you've edited them and there is a new version.
If you've edited the default templates then they will also be affected.

Is there a way to mass-revert? I think I've found the reason why it can be bad to run a truckload of styles. I thought it was better in XF but there's still a lot more work involved.

Top Bottom