MG 2.2 Editing individual media

craigForo

It appears that media cannot be edited once it has been published. While I can edit an album name, etc. I cannot edit an image such as rotation, resize, etc. It only goes into the lightbox with no option to edit.

Last edited:
It's in the "More options" menu which is in the same place it would be if you're viewing the full media, not inside the lightbox. You're looking for "Edit image".

1601637398493.webp

I understand, but I cannot open an image to edit, without it going into the lightbox. The only edit option I see in more options is to edit the album. I cannot select a picture from an album to edit because it opens in the lightbox.

For instance, this image needs to be edited, but I cannot get access to the page to edit it once it has been posted.

You open the image. That opens the lightbox. And in the sidebar of the lightbox (which you may need to expand) there is the More options menu for that image.

If you're on a very small device, such as a mobile, then you may not see the lightbox but you can open the full media item with the relevant button.

Top Bottom