XF 1.3 Editing each tab to add title

emmy

Hello ,

I have been running around the ACP and looking for where i can edit to add titles to each page/tab
Different title to each page or same
e.g Home, forums, members etc
Any advise will be appreciated

Thank you

Those pages already have titles.

Edit the phrases if you want to change them.

Thanks Brogan - I think i was meant to say description instead of title - for example - having a description to the forums so that when you click on forums from the header you'll see the description of that page. Below shot you see the description that says Technology Hub - Technology News, Discussion and Support

upload_2014-5-13_13-42-15.webp

Maybe im reading this wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but i think hes inquiring about adding a tooltip? That being said id be interested in knowing how one describes some of the most self descriptive terms in all the www.

Fred/ Brogan - I don't really know what that is called - But i want to place different description on each browser tabs so that when you click on that tab, it will display that tab name and its description(s). I have checked inside phrases and unable to find out where to edit/add it

Thank you

Fred/ Brogan - I don't really know what that is called - But i want to place different description on each browser tabs so that when you click on that tab, it will display that tab name and its description(s). I have checked inside phrases and unable to find out where to edit/add it

Thank you
Yup i misunderstood.. Although i know what your talking about now i dont know how to achieve what your looking for.

As I keep saying, the browser tab title comes from the page H1 in most cases.

Edit the phrases and it will update accordingly.

Thank you Brogan - this is not working out for me. I needed to add a description or title description to each browser tabs - not changing them . I tried it and it changed it entirely

I don't know what it is you are trying to do.
I hope you don't mind - pointing you to a site to view?

Visit DNforum.com to mention an example, you see that each browser tab when click has more description "The place to buy, sell and talk domains"

That is exactly what i needed to achieve in each browser tabs

Thank you for your patience

Perry - when you click on "home" on dnforum, point/move your cursor to the browser tab that's open - what description do you read?

That is what i am trying to achieve

Perry - when you click on "home" on dnforum, point/move your cursor to the browser tab that's open - what description do you read?

That is what i am trying to achieve
None on Safari. :)

In Chrome Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 6.06.03 PM.webp

Pretty much the same in FireFox (can't get a screen capture of it as when I CMD-SHFT-4 it disappears).

Yeah - that is what i am talking ..how do i add that description to each browser tab? It says "dnforum - The Place to Buy, Sell and Talk Domains"

How do i add the 'title" ?

Top Bottom