Lack of interest Edit Button Beside Postbit Text

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Dr.Who

I was on a forum today and thought... it would be awesome if the icons beside the text in the postbit were actually editable.

Where I click on an icon, and it instantly allows me to edit the text... from married to unmarried, from republican to whatever.

upload_2017-4-6_9-18-25.webp

That would be an awesome feature.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
To extend on this, I think a lot of content on the xenforo boards would be a lot more '2017 and up' (or modern i guess the term is) if it would have better and a bit more in-line editing for certain stuff, like that. I know tech limits, and performance hits (especially for bigger boards) could be a reason. But, my board isn't that big, not a million posts yet, it really wouldn't hurt us.

... I agree.

Click "edit page" and everything you see on that page, you can customise from the size and style of text, to background colours, anything you see.

Top Bottom