XF 2.2 Easy way to discover deleted threads/posts

Black Tiger

Hello.

My moderator told me he had deleted thread by accident. Luckily he has no hard delete options so I could recover them.
However I had to go to the specific board to see the delete posts.

Is there no place where there is an overview where you can see which threads/posts are deleted? I didn't see an admin or moderator notification either.
So I presume there is an overview somewhere, I hope.

Yes the logs. But normally I almost never look in there because mostly my mod or mods don't do anything wrong.
I throught there was an nice overview in the Modcp, kind of like this.
1612391670367.png

Edit: If I would click here on "Deleted Content" I would see all deleted threads and the boards they are in. Which makes it also possible to more easily undelete them from one point.

Last edited:
There is an addon:

Thank you Mr Lucky, but with this kind of paid software I expected a build in option.

@beerForo Pity there is not something nicer which I had in IPB. But since this will be used only once a while, this workaround is sufficient to me. Thank you.

Thank you Mr Lucky, but with this kind of paid software I expected a build in option.

@beerForo Pity there is not something nicer which I had in IPB. But since this will be used only once a while, this workaround is sufficient to me. Thank you.
I agree I was looking the other day thinking it might be in mod tools, since I deleted something myself and forgot where it was.

Top Bottom