XF 2.0 Easy way of grabbing the XF2 docs in a PDF?

Kevin

Is there a recommended method of grabbing the XF2 docs in a PDF for offline reading? I'm currently re-reading the Finders section and wouldn't mind having all of the docs available in a nice PDF for offline reading on my tablet when on the road.

(Hey, I'm old, give me a break, sometimes I absorb the material better when reading it offline like a novel. :p)

Well, you only mentioned specifically the Finders section.

I guess you'd just need to print each page (each main item in the navigation).

But use sparingly, I don't want to start adding this to the documentation...

P Please consider the environment before printing this documentation!

I guess you'd just need to print each page (each main item in the navigation).
Oh, I'm not physically printing them! I'm not that old! :LOL: When I said viewing a 'master' view for printing I meant it as "printing from the browser into a PDF" in Chrome. The goal is the original question of getting them into a PDF so I can read them offline at my leisure, likely on my tablet. Between a desktop, laptop, phone, and tablet, my tablet has essentially been relegated to being an e-reader.
Could also download each section as a separate PDF, then use some PDF merging tool to combine them into one 🤔
I haven't tried any utilities like that before but it might be an interesting time killer for me to check it out. :D Yeah, the easiest scenario would be to 'print' each section and then refer to them as needed, it was just that with the online docs being nice & shiny built with MkDocs, and it even being hosted on Github, that there might have been a way to get everything in one shot.

Top Bottom