[EAE Add-ons] Thread Count [Deleted]

It would be good if there's an option to only allow post starter to use Post Subject in the replies so the table of contents wouldn't be messed up by all irrelevant relies when the poster is trying to write a novel or instruction or open box product introduction, etc.

Slightly unrelated, but is it possible to include forum_id into your URL to fetch threads by a single user from a single/multiple forum(s)? Or is this outside of the scope of this add-on?

eg. /search/member?user_id=1&forum_id=1&content=thread

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Does anybody know of an alternative now that @Lawrence is sadly MIA? I still use this addon and it works well on my forum, but I would like to recommend this solution to others as it really helps finding old threads.

There's one that's maintained by OzzModz, but was created by au lait:

I used this in the past and it worked very similar, but I'll stick with Lawrence's solution for now..

There's one that's maintained by OzzModz, but was created by au lait:

I used this in the past and it worked very similar, but I'll stick with Lawrence's solution for now..
Thank you for posting! I like the extra features but will stick to Lawrence's for now for that 'vintage' feel (and it still works perfectly).

Top Bottom