border-top-right-radius: 6px;
    color: #ee7300;
    font-family: Georgia,"Times New Roman",serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    margin: 0 -15px 15px !important;
    padding: 10px 15px;
    border: 0px;
}

I got the gradient orange simular to the forums, but the text isn't white but dark grey.
Yes this is probably because xenPorta uses the secondary color pallete where you want it to be using the node category strip. This isn't a flaw with Drift (or xenPorta), but this will get your text white:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading a {color: #FFF;}
Add that to thirdparty.css or extra.css.

I tried adding that but it didn't change. I looked at w3schools for css and this is working:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading a:link {color: #FFF;}
.recentNews .subHeading a:hover {color: #FFF;}
.recentNews .subHeading a:visited {color: #FFF;}
.recentNews .subHeading a:active {color: #FFF;}
But the brackets around the edit link; (Edit) is orange and not white.

Adding the "!important" works. But I'm still trying to get brackets to white as well.
Thanks for the quick replies and your time, I appreciate it!

Adding the "!important" works. But I'm still trying to get brackets to white as well.
Thanks for the quick replies and your time, I appreciate it!
Oops, sorry, try this now:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading, .recentNews .subHeading a {color: #FFF !important;}

Instead of the last bits.

how do you make it stay one color for everyone?
For now, you cannot do this without either editing the styler or turning off the styler. This is currently fixed in our demo version. The problem was passing a XenForo style property to the styler, and we have since figured this out.

For now, turn off the styler and enable it when we patch in about 3 days time. Sorry for the trouble.

hey mike first off, great theme. it's really well done. for our forum we bought drift and it says that it includes drift dark but i can't seem to find the xml file for the dark theme. am i just missing something?

also, the ad styler is missing some buttons/icons. i saw earlier in the thread you mentioned some jquery issues with the ad styler, would that be what i'm dealing with?

hey mike first off, great theme. it's really well done. for our forum we bought drift and it says that it includes drift dark but i can't seem to find the xml file for the dark theme. am i just missing something?

also, the ad styler is missing some buttons/icons. i saw earlier in the thread you mentioned some jquery issues with the ad styler, would that be what i'm dealing with?
Hi there Buck, thanks for the comment, very much appreciated.

I do see in the first post is says that this theme includes Drift Dark, but it actually does not (anymore). It was a lot to update and many people didn't want to pay the extra amount, so we brought the cost down from $45 to $30 and made Drift Dark itself only $10.

The AD Styler at the moment is being redone, so the missing icons you see is correct. I recommend disabling it shortly, and in the next release which will be out soon, we will have this fixed along with new features.

Last edited:
Hi there Buck, thanks for the comment, very much appreciated.

I do see in the first post is says that this theme includes Drift Dark, but it actually does not (anymore). It was a lot to update and many people didn't want to pay the extra amount, so we brought the cost down from $45 to $30 and made Drift Dark itself only $5.

The AD Styler at the moment is being redone, so the missing icons you see is correct. I recommend disabling it shortly, and in the next release which will be out soon, we will have this fixed along with new features.

roger that. we'll spend the extra $5 for the dark version. it's well worth it :)

keep up the good work. i'll disable the ad styler and patiently wait for the next release!

Thanks Buck. If you want to buy it at full price ($40), we will refund you the $30. I know it seems like an odd way to do it, but our system cannot handle it at the moment. We are in fact working on this though.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I noticed that I mispoke the other day. Drift Dark is $10 normally without UI.X. Not $5. Sorry for that.

I seem to be having a problem with setting the width.

When I follow the instructions in the video, there's a big gap between the container and the content.

Additionally, there's no option to turn the container off as it shows in the video.

Now my style is screwed up.

Hello Brian,

We are going to fix the gap issue and add back the container toggle. What was screwed up in your style? If you create a ticket at audentio.com I will help you fix any issues you have! :)

Thanks,
Mike

Never mind. I opted for another skin...I can't get all of the menu options to fit on this one without making the width bigger than most people's screen resolutions anyway.

Never mind. I opted for another skin...I can't get all of the menu options to fit on this one without making the width bigger than most people's screen resolutions anyway.
But what about the responsive menu? Was that not working? It works to my knowledge.

The responsive menu was working ok, but I really didn't want to have to force users to use that. The way my site was set up, only two options were visible and the rest (about 5 or so) were in the responsive menu.

That's ok, I have another site I can use the skin on.

Top Bottom