Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
how can I make the default color stay.. Red?
View attachment 41185

You need to edit this default in two places.

First, you edit it in XenForo. You go to the Style Properties > Color Pallete > Change @mainHue to that red.
Then, assuming you are using the AD Styler as the screenshot shows, you change this in the settings.js file too. This file is found at: /ROOT/ad_styler/1.0/styles/class/dark.settings.js

Find:

Code:
    // Default settings
    sb_preset['default'] = {
        html_bg_color   : '#161718',
        html_bg_pattern : 'url()',
        html_font       : 'Arial',

main_color      : '#136cc5'
    }

Change main_color to that same red color.

That is all, but you might be wondering why the extra step. Just has to do with preloading the color, but we are going to try to change this with making the styler a plugin, its the only way to sinc the two variables that I know, since........I literally just thought of a different way to do it. Pass it as a get variable to css.php of course.

I'll patch this >.>

looks great. Went to look at the demo on my pc and phone and just shows a blank page, thought you may like to know

Yeh, I bit off a bit more than I can chew with the framework we're developing. In my attempt to make it the most useful framework ever, the actual skins themselves have been neglected due to time constraints. We'll do some kind of coupon or something to make up for the time delay.

I can't see why it wouldn't, but if it's being rewritten, make sure it works with jQuery 1.10.2 as that's the version that XenForo is moving to in 1.2.2. :)

I can't see why it wouldn't, but if it's being rewritten, make sure it works with jQuery 1.10.2 as that's the version that XenForo is moving to in 1.2.2. :)
I tested it, tried using newer plugins, etc. and I coudnt find the root of the issue. And besides, ours is a bit dated. The new one will allow for more complex presets. Not just background patterns and colors, but borders and font sizes and such as well.

Our AD Styler doesn't work with the new version of jQuery. It is current'y being rewritten. :(
Gotcha, I am probably gonna have to move to a temporary skin for 1.2 then for now to take advantage of mobile styling. I'll move back to one of your skins when its all working correctly.

Thanks!

Gotcha, I am probably gonna have to move to a temporary skin for 1.2 then for now to take advantage of mobile styling. I'll move back to one of your skins when its all working correctly.

Thanks!
Thanks for your support :(. Im sorry for the setback its caused you, and others. Just one thing after the other, and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, didn't want to release a poor sub standard product.

I switched from Audentio - Drift for the same reason. Really needed responsive support.

I switched to Audentio -UIX :cool:

Due to the nature of Drift, it will not be based on UI.X. We spent the day looking at it, at the navigation is just a nightmare to make sticky.

We will have this updated as soon as the styler is upgraded.

For those interested, all other skins will be ported onto our framework and future skins, just not Drift or Quark.

I just purchased Drift and noticed that the colors are not fully being carried over to xenporta. Is there a fix?

The recent news, recent threads, etc.. headers or what you call them are not set to the color Orange.

Ki2C8jI.png

I'm viewing your site now and I see orange. Try clearing your cache/local storage, if you were making changes something old might have been cached.

I'm making changes currently.
Playing around with this code in extra.css

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading {
    background: repeat-x scroll center top #f08522;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #D6D6D6 !important;
    border-top-left-radius: 6px;
    border-top-right-radius: 6px;
    color: #ee7300;
    font-family: Georgia,"Times New Roman",serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    margin: 0 -15px 15px !important;
    padding: 10px 15px;
    border: 0px;
}

I got the gradient orange simular to the forums, but the text isn't white but dark grey.

Top Bottom