• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[DragonByte] xFShout [AJAX]

When Installing,I get the following error:
Server Error

call_user_func(DBTech_xFShout_Install_Install::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. [*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 204
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 159
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/travism/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

??

Travis, I had exactly same error before..

Please ensure that ALL files are uploaded in /js and /library folders

I just installed it. When I try to change the settings I'm getting this error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC4\xB1' for column 'title' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
   2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
   3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 604
   4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1516
   5. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1485
   6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
   7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in DBTech/xFShout/DataWriter/Instance.php at line 197
   8. DBTech_xFShout_DataWriter_Instance->save() in DBTech/xFShout/ControllerAdmin/Instance.php at line 129
   9. DBTech_xFShout_ControllerAdmin_Instance->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/...../public_html/admin.php at line 13
What was the exact title you tried to enter?

Didn't work when upgrade to XF Beta3!

Works perfectly with Beta 3 :)

If you have some parameters you want to keep, Try this :

Save xFShouts DB tables (xf_dbtech_xfshout_+ name) -> Uninstall xFShout -> Upgrade to Beta 3 -> Reinstall xFShout -> Inject DB table saved

It was "Sohbet Ekranı"
This will happen if your database is using an incorrect character set.

Please go into phpMyAdmin -> click your database to bring up the table list -> Operations -> Collation: utf8_general_ci
It's partially my fault though, I should have individually specified each table's collation.

I'm currently working on v2, which will have most of the features of vBShout done. If you reinstall for that version, or after you've followed the above steps, it will be fixed :)

We're finishing up the full Pro/Lite version at the moment and barring any complications it should be available in the next 4 weeks. We made the decision to try to pop in 100% of the features from the current vBulletin version =)
Nice i may buy it :)

I'm sorry mate i had to disable this addon due to causing errors on my forum to usergroups i have made:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 7 - library/DBTech/xFShout/Model/Shout.php:50
Generated By: Habloud, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/habloud3/public_html/library/DBTech/xFShout/Model/Shout.php(50): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, Array)
#1 /home/habloud3/public_html/library/DBTech/xFShout/EventListener/FrontControllerPostView.php(56): DBTech_xFShout_Model_Shout->getEffectivePermissions(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#2 /home/habloud3/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): DBTech_xFShout_EventListener_FrontControllerPostView::listen(Array, Array)
#3 /home/habloud3/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(170): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#4 /home/habloud3/public_html/index.php(15): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "http://habloudforum.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
If you could find a fix for the stable Lite and Pro versions ill look into buying the pro but as of i can't use your script.

To fix that, you need to configure xFShout permissions for your newly created usergroup :)

I'll come up with a more permanent fix in the future, though.

Mate how do i do that in the usergroups there isn't any options to give usergroups perms?

Bit late for an answer, but you give usergroups permissions in that same instance. Go to the Admin panel, then Applications and you'll see a spot to Manage Instance for the shoutbox and then just check the boxes for the group. I had the same problem and all I did was just unchecked everything, saved and then reset it up per usergroup there.

We're finishing up the full Pro/Lite version at the moment and barring any complications it should be available in the next 4 weeks. We made the decision to try to pop in 100% of the features from the current vBulletin version =)

Any news on this ?

Top Bottom