• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Draft saved after thread creation

CyberAP

Sometimes when you create a thread a draft is saved. So when you create another thread you see already filled text fields.

Hornstar

I just created a thread and waited until it said saved draft and then posted it. Went to post another thread but all was good. I had no draft show up.

Pereira

In the same way drafts of posts are thread specific, drafts of threads are forum specific.

If you attempt to create a thread in the Bug Reports forum but don't post it, the draft will only show up if you attempt to create a thread again in that particular forum. I believe drafts are pruned after 24 hours.

The easy way around this is to just hit the "Delete draft" button before you leave the page.

snip.PNG

Pereira

Mike describes the process here:
Mike said:
Auto save drafts
While you are typing a message, every X seconds (currently 60), a draft of your message will be saved. If you reload the page later, your message will be automatically re-shown. Drafts will be automatically pruned over time.
Each draft is associated with a particular piece of content, such as a thread, forum, or conversations. A draft reply that you start working on in thread 1 will not be shown to thread 2 and so forth.