Dorner vs LAPD

9/11 was bad and I feel sorry for the families that had to go through that.

I remember some sick mofo actually made a videogame out of it.

I don't think it got published though.

Any point Dorner had, whether correct or not, was invalidated by his actions against the families of those with whom he had issues. He may be right about the LAPD. He may be totally correct about the points behind his firing. Doesn't matter. Now he's nothing more than a murderous thug who needs to be stopped. If he is correct about it all, it's a damned shame that he ruined any possibility of being credible.

Because by saying that "being fired by the NYPD or LAPD is flip worthy" is him condoning/justifying the mans actions.
Keep twisting my words, man. Keep it up. (y)

If this guy wants to clean up the Police Department... Power to him.
Sure you can get angry/livid with them, but killing innocent people because of being fired, yeah no.
Oh I'd be nuts but I wouldn't kill innocent people...
There is no justification for murdering innocent people.
Three of you think dirty cops are innocent people? :confused:

.....Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha.... :ROFLMAO:
He'll be dead or almost dead in prison as a former cop before his so-called facts are ever verified.
And that's just what the media and the cops want.... This is why they spin stories, and brainwash you into thinking this guy is a horrible person...

At the time of posting what I did in this thread, I didn't read the manifesto... Soon after, I read part of the manifesto, and I feel sorry for him. He lost everything. Not just his job, all his family, friends, and trusted folks.... That's how far this story got.

Hey any of ya'll seen End of Watch? Good movie.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I wanna see that. Have to wait for Redbox, tho. :(

BTW, I find it scary how coincidential this story got with "Snitch" (the movie) coming out the same week/weekend.

Really, Carlos? Does it matter whether the cops were dirty? Dorner didn't go after them, he went after their families. The first two murdered were the daughter of a retired LAPD officer and her fiancee. Tell me how this meets your criteria of "cleaning up the police department". In truth, he's a murderous psychopath and people like YOU who are cheering him on are utter and complete fools.

Really, Carlos? Does it matter whether the cops were dirty? Dorner didn't go after them, he went after their families. The first two murdered were the daughter of a retired LAPD officer and her fiancee. Tell me how this meets your criteria of "cleaning up the police department". In truth, he's a murderous psychopath and people like YOU who are cheering him on are utter and complete fools.
You're calling me a fool? How do you know if Dorner is a murderer? How do you know what his intentions are? His manifesto screams "this is the reason why I did this" all over it. Yet, the LAPD denies his claims, and shortly thereafter, they are now probing his firing. It took them what? Days to say "hey, this guy got fired and he's trying to make a point."? Really, the LAPD has a bunch of dirty cops who will suppress the real truth and will tell the media this and that. Guess what man? THEY'LL PLAY ALONG!

And, YES, it matters that they were dirty cops! Do you want gangsters, murderers, druglords, and other criminal types to bribe cops to get away with things? Not I. Do you want brawls to break out in the middle of the street while cops watch the whole thing and leave like nothing happened? Not I. Do you want a Police Officer who witnessed a crime in progress to stand or sit idly, while the victim cries for help....? A big fat "No."

If you watch enough movies, or TV shows like Southland to really understand where these types of victims come from... You wouldn't be posting the way that you do now.

Now, onto the murdered daughters of a retired LAPD officer: If you can't plead your case to that retired officer (which I assume is the person who fired him/snitched on his case before being fired or led Dorner to this firing.) Everything has a place, man. This is probably a revenge on Dorner's part against this retired LAPD officer. Like I said, he lost everything: His wife, his friends, his associates, and everything in between.

He wanted to evoke that pain into that officer.... What better way to do it, than his family.... ? Tell me.

So Carlos, you don't think Dorner has killed anybody? Just curious. Are you saying that he needs to have his day in court before he can be labeled a murderer?

So Carlos, you don't think Dorner has killed anybody? Just curious. Are you saying that he needs to have his day in court before he can be labeled a murderer?
One newspiece showed that the officers that were on the hunt for Dorner confused - Dorner for those victims - which is now a case that is ongoing into trial. There's a lot of possibilities here. I don't have an opinion on Dorner himself because, honestly, none of us know the truth. None of us know what really happened. None of us, not even me.... knows if he really killed these people.

There are millions of people in LA. It's easy to frame someone down there.

A neighbor can say the suspect was a bald, dark skinned person, and the cops can easily misinterpret who this person is.

There's a lot of bald headed, skinned folks in LA.

YES.

But the mere fact that you and everyone else is eager to play judge, jury, and executioner... And label someone before knowing the facts or having the chance to defend ones self.... Is yet another problem with our society.

Yes. I worked for the government... It was indeed an inside job. You not liking it or believing it, doesn't change that fact.
Is there an ignore feature on Xenforo? If there is could you tell me where its at? Ive read more than enough of your garbage and lies, this one happens to go way across the line of ignorance. And frankly im sick of being subjected to your absolute retardation and lies you pot with 0 facts or proof to your claims.

How anyone takes anything you post without just laughing themselves off the internet is beyond me.

Is there an ignore feature on Xenforo? If there is could you tell me where its at? Ive read more than enough of your garbage and lies, this one happens to go way across the line of ignorance. And frankly im sick of being subjected to your absolute retardation and lies you pot with 0 facts or proof to your claims.

How anyone takes anything you post without just laughing themselves off the internet is beyond me.
You laugh at me... I can't help but laugh at you... So it's all good. :ROFLMAO:

Here this will be helpful http://xenforo.com/community/account/ignored

Bye-bye

Add another killed deputy to his list (this afternoon as they cornered him at the cabin). People like him are a menace and need to be put down permanently!

The crookedness of cops is another matter - but when you play with fire, you are gonna get burned. Trying to clean up police departments is like joining the mob and then trying to clean that up!

I suspect most people would not believe the truth. Mick Jagger alluded to it "Every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints".

I could tell you stories from MANY police departments - enough so that I know it's not something rare. My sister, when she was 16, had friends who were let go by the local PD after they gave sex and their marijuana to the police officers who collared them. But that's nothing. I just visited my parents who live in a small town in the very populated area near Miami. The PD, it turns out, was sending their officers all over the country (completely illegal) and shaking down drug suspects for big bucks. Tens of millions are unaccounted for.

http://servingdope.com/2012/12/12/bal-harbour-police-used-laundered-drug-money-as-a-piggy-bank/

I apologize to the few honest and trustworthy officers and departments, but every town I have ever lived in or known about has this type of thing going on. Every one.

Anyway, even that does not reflect on this dude. Rambo is a movie. In real life, a sane person who was wronged would probably realize their limits and go into another line of work. You cannot fight city hall. They have the guns, money and numbers...and force of law.

Top Bottom