Don't show alert for conversation...

I was just about to raise the same thing after our conversation test lol...

It just means you have to clear it off twice I get it if you have one conversation but there is 15 new replies you would have 15 alerts and only on on inbox but I don't think I would want the 15alerts anyway lol... Just the Inbox notification will do...

I was just about to raise the same thing after our conversation test lol...

It just means you have to clear it off twice I get it if you have one conversation but there is 15 new replies you would have 15 alerts and only on on inbox but I don't think I would want the 15alerts anyway lol... Just the Inbox notification will do...

lol if you're like me...you can't stand to have the notification up there...just like on facebook, I have to clear them ALL! :D

Crazily these day the only thing I use Facebook for is as a Single Sign On to other sites... I check it once a month of so and when I do I clear all my notifications then doing go on there again for another month lol...

But I do know what you mean, and having to do everything twice here will get very anoying once you have 10-15 conversations going especially considering how flexible they are.

Top Bottom