1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't show alert for conversation...

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by jmurrayhead, Jul 29, 2010.

1. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

When someone replies to a conversation, an alert shows up under alerts as well as inbox. No need for two alerts :)

2. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I was just about to raise the same thing after our conversation test lol...

It just means you have to clear it off twice I get it if you have one conversation but there is 15 new replies you would have 15 alerts and only on on inbox but I don't think I would want the 15alerts anyway lol... Just the Inbox notification will do...

3. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

lol if you're like me...you can't stand to have the notification up there...just like on facebook, I have to clear them ALL! :D

4. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Crazily these day the only thing I use Facebook for is as a Single Sign On to other sites... I check it once a month of so and when I do I clear all my notifications then doing go on there again for another month lol...

But I do know what you mean, and having to do everything twice here will get very anoying once you have 10-15 conversations going especially considering how flexible they are.