Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

No but plans are in the works (if i read correctly).. Meaning it could be weeks, or months away, possibly even years...
Years to make one simple integration with the widget framework? Oh well i guess it depends of the developer.

If i knew how to do it myself.... :(

Years to make one simple integration with the widget framework? Oh well i guess it depends of the developer.

If i knew how to do it myself.... :(
ehh not likely to take a year but seriously months isnt out of the question..

ehh not likely to take a year but seriously months isnt out of the question..
I just don't understand what's wrong with the framework to break this stuff, a lot of xenforo owners use that add-on because that should be part of the core script in the first place... Now in this kind of addons we get stuck without no alternatives. For a 40$ add-on i would expect more support and compatibility from the developer :(

I just don't understand what's wrong with the framework to break this stuff, a lot of xenforo owners use that add-on because that should be part of the core script in the first place... Now in this kind of addons we get stuck without no alternatives. For a 40$ add-on i would expect more support and compatibility from the developer :(
Hes been really busy for the last several months :unsure:.. But updates do come fairly regular, they just never seem to address my particulars. But agreed i believe the developer had mentioned he intends to build his own sidebar framework, which seems senseless to me but im also no coder so what do i know? Im just waiting for an update that addresses my concerns and by then im sure ill have others. Just the nature of the beast.

I had another setback with work and my xenforo stuff due to my computer dying, still catching up on work in that regard. Still pushing forward on all fronts behind the scenes though, just nothing that can be shown so appears there is nothing happening.

Hi!

I use 1.2 , but the goal did not reset or appear again this month, have set it to restart every month.

And where to find the archived goal?

I installed this today. Everything works fine apart from goals. The goal / donate doesn't appear on the sidebar and I can see progress anywhere else. Am I just missing something?

Sorted permissions, added a goal... is there anything else I need to do?

Can make a payment and it does "log it" but would like to see progress and add a button to the side bar.

Top donations etc do appear in the side bar.

Any ideas?

Upgrade PLZ in Xenporta on XenForo 1.2.0 Don´t Work.
Also not compatible with widget framework. :(

I understand in free add-ons, but in a 40$ add-on, some attention to make it compatible with this addons as they are some of the most used addons of all Xenforo, is something this add-on developer should care about. :rolleyes:

For some reason I never got notified of replies here sorry.

Hi!

I use 1.2 , but the goal did not reset or appear again this month, have set it to restart every month.

And where to find the archived goal?
Can you try run the cron job manually to see if it will do the reset?

Yeah, I ran the cron manually and it didn't change a donor's trophies. I now checked back (few hours later) and they got added, so they still work I guess :eek:
Cron jobs can be hit and miss a lot of the time, I will see if I can handle them being done a bit better, fairly sure I was able to get user upgrades to update straight away.

Still can't get this up and running. I keep getting Error 500 general error messages. Does this not work with PHP 5.2.13?
There is a possibility that this doesn't work in 5.2 now and future versions will not. Refunds will be available for those who can't use this because of 5.2. However I strongly suggest you stop using whatever ****ty host you are on which is on software that is 4 years old. I can help you locate a new host, I can probably even find a cheaper solution unless it is insanely cheap what you are on. I can also find someone to help you move host.

I installed this today. Everything works fine apart from goals. The goal / donate doesn't appear on the sidebar and I can see progress anywhere else. Am I just missing something?

Sorted permissions, added a goal... is there anything else I need to do?

Can make a payment and it does "log it" but would like to see progress and add a button to the side bar.

Top donations etc do appear in the side bar.

Any ideas?
Did you make the goal a featured goal and are you using an add-on that modifies the sidebar?

I've now upgraded to PHP 5.3 and it still is not functioning. Getting a general server error 500. Can't figure this out at all.
Turns out my first reply above is now a non issue heh. Can you check the server error log from within the ACP for the actual error? Saying 500 error doesn't give me a thing to go on.

Upgrade PLZ in Xenporta on XenForo 1.2.0 Don´t Work.
XenPorta overwrites a file I use with PayPal, you will need to re-upload the donation manager.

Also not compatible with widget framework. :(

I understand in free add-ons, but in a 40$ add-on, some attention to make it compatible with this addons as they are some of the most used addons of all Xenforo, is something this add-on developer should care about. :rolleyes:
Considering if you get this add-on you should have your money back at least within 2 months I think you are getting a bargain. This add-on works 100% with those add-ons, it works exactly the same as without. However those add-ons manipulate XenForo's sidebar and remove my changes to it. I am not supporting add-ons to increase maintenance by a lot. Someone released an add-on for the widget framework to show the donation manager widget. I will be releasing more add-ons in future to replace the widget framework and portal probably so that I can maintain on a good code base.

Yep, two donations received and it doesn't update on xF1.2 - cron ran successfully. Any update @Robbo
Do you have any errors in the server error log. Can you do a file health check and also any other information you think might be helpful.

Top Bottom