Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Are there instructions for this? I don't see any documentation about this...

It comes with the plugin zip file. Inside the upload folder theres a donation_callback.php file which has modifcations so the Donation Manager can handle the paypal ipn. You just overwrite the stock donation_callback.php file with it.

It comes with the plugin zip file. Inside the upload folder theres a donation_callback.php file which has modifcations so the Donation Manager can handle the paypal ipn. You just overwrite the stock donation_callback.php file with it.

I did that during my initial install. I misunderstood, I thought when you said "paste" you meant I had to make modifications to his file.

I'm not sure what else to do. Got another warning from PayPal about IPNs :confused:

@Robbo
I'm not using software to display something on the sidebar. (Besides XenPorta as Index page is considered as such? Btw. I overwrote the existing donation_callback.php from XenPorta with yours, maybe thats why I just get 2 lines in comparison to Piers.)

Is it necessary to set up your PayPal-email in the first place in order to enable the sidebar?

I'm not sure about the featured goal, where is this option located?

Best regards!
XenPorta may be overwriting your sidebar. You can disable to test.

Donations aren't registering with this addon and I just got an email from PayPal about IPN's failing. :(
Can you run a file health check. Also do you have permissions set to view the manager?

I did that during my initial install. I misunderstood, I thought when you said "paste" you meant I had to make modifications to his file.

I'm not sure what else to do. Got another warning from PayPal about IPNs :confused:
I log the errors from this. Can you first do a file health check, check the server error log (from within the ACP). Also tell me if you know how to manually look into database tables, if so I will give further instructions to get the errors from the callback so we can see what is wrong.

I log the errors from this. Can you first do a file health check, check the server error log (from within the ACP). Also tell me if you know how to manually look into database tables, if so I will give further instructions to get the errors from the callback so we can see what is wrong.

Don't see anything in the server error logs. I can navigate the database.

Health check came up good
All 1,154 checked files are present and correct.

Permissions are right
Submit Donation:
Yes (Details)
View Donation Navigation Tab:
Yes (Details)
View Index:
Yes (Details)
View Donation List:
Yes (Details)
View Donor List:
Yes (Details)

Is it with this addon possible to move users automatically into a new usergroup, if their donation is over x-USD or between y-z USD?

Reinstalled and it's working - although the euro symbol is in the wrong place. Also has anyone managed to get the sidebar to work with widget framework? I know there is an addon available but it's dead.

Reinstalled and it's working - although the euro symbol is in the wrong place. Also has anyone managed to get the sidebar to work with widget framework? I know there is an addon available but it's dead.
Sadly no. I already begged a lot for that simple XML file but it's hopeless. :(

Don't see anything in the server error logs. I can navigate the database.

Health check came up good
All 1,154 checked files are present and correct.

Permissions are right
Submit Donation:
Yes (Details)
View Donation Navigation Tab:
Yes (Details)
View Index:
Yes (Details)
View Donation List:
Yes (Details)
View Donor List:
Yes (Details)
You should get 2 errors from the file health check. Sounds like that add-on isn't properly installed/enabled. Try a reinstall?

Is it with this addon possible to move users automatically into a new usergroup, if their donation is over x-USD or between y-z USD?
You can set it with user group promotions, there is donation criteria there.

Sadly no. I already begged a lot for that simple XML file but it's hopeless. :(
It is not a "simple XML file" to get it working. XML is not a programming language, it's a configuration file in this case.

You should get 2 errors from the file health check. Sounds like that add-on isn't properly installed/enabled. Try a reinstall?

You can set it with user group promotions, there is donation criteria there.

It is not a "simple XML file" to get it working. XML is not a programming language, it's a configuration file in this case.

Ok, I tested with the addon enabled

1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.php File does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php File does not contain expected contents.

That just needs to set the correct callbacks to the framework far the dev said. You have some awesome add-ons, i doubt it would not be a simple XML file for your knowledge. (y)

It might come in the next release.

Your issue is not seeing the manager at all right? Does it say anything?

My issue is that people were donating and it wasn't registering with this addon. PayPal was also sending me emails that IPNs were failing and they were about to disable IPNs for my account.

My issue is that people were donating and it wasn't registering with this addon. PayPal was also sending me emails that IPNs were failing and they were about to disable IPNs for my account.
Alright, do you know how to manually view database tables?

We are working on a release right now to apply fixes and also add an interface for the PayPal IPN log so you don't have to look at the database.

Alright, do you know how to manually view database tables?

We are working on a release right now to apply fixes and also add an interface for the PayPal IPN log so you don't have to look at the database.

Yes I can look at database tables.

Have a look in merc_donation_log and see what is there. There could be personal information in it so inbox me what is there and we can continue the support via inbox.

Top Bottom