Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Yep will do. For now you can turn off warning messages on your server to suppress the issue. Since 5.5 isn't stable yet I haven't tested anything on it, might be some time before I get to this but hopefully not.

How to hook it to other places on page?

(Have Widget Framework, how to show sidebar)

Last edited:
You can't simply hook it into them in at the moment. There are plans to make it easy in future for use with my own sidebar manager and also to help people add it to other ones like the widget framework.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I have a quick questions:

How can I display the Goal in the Notice area on the main page? Currently they are appearing on the Donate page, which is not useful at all.

There ya go... tested with 1.2 b5 and it worked. You do have a couple of small issues though with phrase caching which are creating additional queries on the frontend, which you need to check the global caching upon.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I have a quick questions:

How can I display the Goal in the Notice area on the main page? Currently they are appearing on the Donate page, which is not useful at all.
There is no easy way to show goals in additional areas at the moment however I do plan to do something about it as it is requested a lot.

There ya go... tested with 1.2 b5 and it worked. You do have a couple of small issues though with phrase caching which are creating additional queries on the frontend, which you need to check the global caching upon.
Thanks.

Just remove that from the templates specifically, Akela. Filter your templates to show merc only and then remove the aspects that show amounts.

I've purchased this add-on and installed it, and as far as I know activated it from my Admin CP, but I do not see it anywhere on my forums. Not in the sidebar, not in the links on the top of the forum, nowhere.

Am I doing something wrong or is this broken?

I'm running Xenforo 1.1.0.

I've purchased this add-on and installed it, and as far as I know activated it from my Admin CP, but I do not see it anywhere on my forums. Not in the sidebar, not in the links on the top of the forum, nowhere.

Am I doing something wrong or is this broken?

I'm running Xenforo 1.1.0.
It's not broken. Try site.com/donate

Ah... permissions problem. Would have been nice to have had instructions telling me about that.

Anyway, on to the next one... When I click on the goal details in the sidebar, I'm getting this:

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.palehosed.com/index.php?goals/test.3/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Error code: 500

Same thing happens when I click on the donate link at the top of the page.

Last edited:
Ah... permissions problem. Would have been nice to have had instructions telling me about that.

Anyway, on to the next one... When I click on the goal details in the sidebar, I'm getting this:

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.palehosed.com/index.php?goals/test.3/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Error code: 500

Same thing happens when I click on the donate link at the top of the page.
Uhhhhhhhhh I can't even register to your site to test so it may be a deeper issue. Can you check your server PHP error logs?

I am confuse about something, "breaking PayPal policy if you aren't a registered charity"?
Does this add-on owners must use the donations as payments if they are now charity?

Also, does this works with who is using bd widget framework? (the sidebar bar)

Last edited:
Yes for the 2nd. There is an ACP option to change the "donation" to "payment" so that you aren't breaking Paypal policy by accepting site donations if you're not a charity.

By putting them through as a donation, you need to meet PayPals policy on that.

Top Bottom