Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

This isn't working at all. I'm getting the same health problems;
  1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.php File does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php File does not contain expected contents.
It just won't work at all.

Please fix!

Those health file checks are fine.

These issues are most likely directly linked to PayPal. Has anything changed between working and not working?

These issues are most likely directly linked to PayPal. Has anything changed between working and not working?
If someone donates you get the money, but their donation doesn't show up in the manager whatsoever.

The donation stuff just doesn't show up at all. We have it activated and everything but there is no donation sidebar, goal appearing, or anything for that matter.

http://www.beskor.net is my website

Edit: I fully uninstalled and reinstalled the donation manager and it started working.

I can't seem to find out how to make it so that the monthly goal status displays on the main page even after it has been achieved.

Could someone please confirm if it is possible to Upgrade/move usergroups automatically once a donation has been made (i.e. this automatically moves a user from "registered" to "site supporters" groups?
Also is it all working in 1.1.4, and is it expected to be upgraded for upcoming releases??

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul
Yes you can :)
In Admin Cp > User > Promote user group : just create a rule : "User has donated at least:"

Hello ,
I also have a question : when member send me a donation, all is working ok except that their name is not displayed on the donation page or sidebar block : what i have to do is manually add a donation.
Anyway to fix that?
Regards

Thanks Kankan :)

Anyone know if there is any way to add an icon under the users Avatar to show that the user is a site supporter/has donated?

I have just carried out a fresh install (Since i have just purchased) and i have this issue as well....

1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.phpFile does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.phpFile does not contain expected contents.

Hello ,
I also have a question : when member send me a donation, all is working ok except that their name is not displayed on the donation page or sidebar block : what i have to do is manually add a donation.
Anyway to fix that?
Regards
You mean that the donation bar increases but the user doesn't show up?

Does anyone have any errors or anything they can give me?

I have pretty much zero time to make a release on this until the weekend. At which point I will need the following from anyone with the issue...
  • PHP Version
  • XenForo Version
  • File Health Check
  • Any errors in the server error log
  • List of other add-ons you have installed
  • If possible, access to your server and admin centre or a test site reproducing the issue
Since this issue appears to have come back randomly it could be because of PayPal once again changing something or from the XenForo updates.

PHP Version: PHP 5.4.14
XenForo Version: 1.1.4
File Health Check:
Code:
library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.php File does not contain expected contents.
library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php File does not contain expected contents.
Any errors in the server error log: none.
List of Add-Ons:
Code:
Anonymous 0.0.1
******* – Thread Listing Make-Up 1.0.0
CamoUrl
Custom BBCode Manager 1.3.4
Donation Manager 1.0.2
Easy ban users 1.0.1
KeyCAPTCHA 2.1
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo 1.1.6
LiquidPro Core 1.0.1
LiquidPro Simple Forms 2.0.0 RC1
Live Updates 2.0
Nodes As Tabs 1.1.4
Post Message Regex Replacer 1.0.0
Post Ratings 1.5.1
QuoteME ! 1.5
Search This Thread 2.0
Sitemap for XenForo 1.2.7b
Smilie Importer by Waindigo 1.0.2
Social Beta 2
sonnb - Live Thread 1.1.5
Start Conversation from Post 1.1
Steam Auth 1.2.2
TaigaChat Pro 1.0.5
Template Modification System 1.2.2
XenMoods 1.1.3
[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.5.7
[bd] Tag Me 1.7.2
[bd] Widget Framework 2.2.3
[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.3

You mean that the donation bar increases but the user doesn't show up?

The donation bar does not increase neither. I have to create a manual donation to fix it.

Does anyone have any errors or anything they can give me?
  • If possible, access to your server and admin centre or a test site reproducing the issue : I can provide via PM

Also feature request:
Allow us to run a callback on successful donation, and a refund callback.
Also can you define a different paypal account for each goal?

OR at the very least, get http://xenforo.com/community/resources/multiple-paypal-user-upgrades.1167/ working with this.

Also, how come it doesn't use the same script for DonationListOptionsHandle? It's completely off since it behaves nothing like the rest of XF. Also the button doesn't use the style's button, which is annoying and a waste of time.

Top Bottom