Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The only thing new would be permissions. I will add them when I get a chance. Keep bugging me about it incase I forget.

Bought it yesterday and it's very useful.
There is one bug in the ACP, when you list your donations and wanna browse the list pages, it shows:
"Error - The requested page could not be found."

The sidebar blocks are not working for me but I figured that may is because I use XenPorta.
Any fix/workaround?

Some suggestions:
- More sidebar blocks (e.g Recent Donations) and sidebar options for the donation page
- Automatic rank upgrade when donated specific amounts
- API? I would like donors to get their benefits automated, ingame.

Big problem: Like mentioned above donations are not automatically added to the donation list

I need to know more about the bug. What you have said isn't exactly anything to go on.

XenPorta widgets are on the list.

Suggestions:
- maybe
- you can do this already with user promotions, only thing I need to do here is when a use donates I need to run the user promotion cron so they get their updated accoutns straight away
- hmmm.... a XenForo API in general is something I want to make. What kind of things do you need to check from ingame? I have working APIs with XenForo powered for ingame use (login, register, get custom things like stats etc) so know how to do it fairly easily.

Sry that I wasn't clear enough, here's a video: http://www.screenr.com/T1H8

I didn't use account upgrades because the way I have it on my server, you donate $10 and get donor I rank, you donate another $10 and get donor II and so on I was never sure if I can do it with the account upgrades.

I need to check: donation amount and Minecraft username (maybe in the donation note or a custom user field)

Ok thanks for that. Will be fixed next release.

Yep, have a look at user upgrades donation criteria. You can have one for donated $10 and another for donated $20.

Hmmm, I don't know about the username part. You will probably need some custom coding for it. I don't have time for anything like that right now.

Unbenannt.webp
Perfect feature, this for-fills my plans! I already figured out tonight how to auto-add players ingame in to groups based on their forum rank so that option is perfect. :D

Did I already say thanks for this great addon? THANKS DUDE!

Just got the problem left where donations won't be recorded.
Re-installed the mod and now its working like a charm.

When it is done and on the release thread on my site. I am fairly sure you already worked it out though, just saying again for other people.

When are we going to see some of the upgrades you have promised? It has been awhile and a lot of us are still hoping you implement a donation goal that isn't fix at one month.

Hello Everyone!

I have a question and would be willing to PAY someone if they could help me out here. I help Administer a Minecraft Server and have bought/installed the Donations Manager (Which is awesome). I am wondering if there's anyway possible to make it auto-promote people within the game of Minecraft once they made a donation on the forums using Donations Manager?

Here's some other examples I was looking into before I purchased Donations Manager
- http://buycraft.net/
- http://www.enjin.com/minecraft-server-hosting

Those will automatically promote folks in game after someone has donated on their website. Possible?

Also, how do I move the Donations Bar on the Forums Side Bar Up/Down? I would like to move it below 'Whose online'.

Thanks so much,
Eric

P.S. Willing to pay someone 50 USD to help with this.... Thanks. Oh, and this would ultimately increased the Original Developer for Donations Manager revenue x10. There are literally 100s of Minecraft Servers that use Xenforo that would benefit from this added feature.

Can someone please help? This addon hasn't changed months from April to May yet! :eek:

Hate paying for something that doesn't work :(

Hmmm, getting this error as well when I try to delete a donation.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'description' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in Merc/DonationManager/Model/Donation.php at line 304
    Merc_DonationManager_Model_Donation->updateGoalInfo() in Merc/DonationManager/DataWriter/Donation.php at line 11
    Merc_DonationManager_DataWriter_Donation->_getFields() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 271
    XenForo_DataWriter->__construct() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1981
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php at line 159
    Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ckmgam5/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

You have shown one bug which can be solved by making your goal shorter (even temporarily). It will be fixed once there is time. This is hardly "Not working". April to May? Really? You expect an update every week?

You have shown one bug which can be solved by making your goal shorter (even temporarily). It will be fixed once there is time. This is hardly "Not working". April to May? Really? You expect an update every week?

Perhaps I was in panic mode--I apologize. But, this addon isn't working properly. It is a new month and the donations manager hasn't 'updated' to the new month. I'm thinking it starts its 'month' the day you install it instead of pulling the time/date from the forums.

Go into the options. Save the goal description somewhere. Make the goal description blank. Go into tools -> cron jobs. Run the monthly goal one manually. Then go into options and put your description back in place.

This is a known bug which I know how to fix however have 0 time to do it because each add-on needs updates to something which needs proper testing. I am trying to get to it all but there are only so many hours in the day.

Go into the options. Save the goal description somewhere. Make the goal description blank. Go into tools -> cron jobs. Run the monthly goal one manually. Then go into options and put your description back in place.

This is a known bug which I know how to fix however have 0 time to do it because each add-on needs updates to something which needs proper testing. I am trying to get to it all but there are only so many hours in the day.

This worked perfectly. Thank you.

Yes, in the mean time to fix the issue with the counter not resetting at the end of the month / donation goal description being too long, you can fix it by running this query:
ALTER TABLE`merc_donation_goal`CHANGE`description``description`TEXTCHARACTERSETutf8COLLATEutf8_general_ciNOTNULL

After this query is ran, you can manually run the cron job Update Donation Manager Goal Month from the admin control panel of xenforo

Top Bottom