Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

It isn't really a simple modification. Due to how the goal log works and other little areas it isn't a simple thing to change. Bad early design really. You can look at Merc_DonationManager_Model_Donation::updateGoalInfo() in library/Merc/DonationManager/Model/Donation.php on line 281 and change it to check for the current year instead. I don't know if this will work as intended though. I might add in a hacky way of doing it so people can have one of a few presets for now (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years sounds ok to me). Then later on when I have time again do it properly with custom set times and functionality for when a goal ends.

Honestly, even just having the 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, as you have said, would make a world of difference. Thanks for the quick reply.

Donaters are not added the the donor list.
But the donation works fine.
I get this error in xenforo log.
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_donation_date' in 'field list'

Using 1.0 Beta 3.1.1

Weird. This should have been solved with the 3.1.1 patch. Were you updating from an earlier version?

Code:
ALTER TABLE merc_donor ADD last_donation_date INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL
Run this query to fix your issue. I'm a little confused as to why it would be missing though unless it was due to a failed install from 3.1.

Yep clean installs would work fine, which is what the fix was initially for. I didn't think of people upgrading from 3.1 to 3.1.1 for some reason.. rushing things too much. And to keep consistent with rushing things I am releasing 3.1.2 which will do the same thing but take into account those updates. And then pass out.

EDIT: package has been updated. Not going to post a resource update of this, there has been enough spam of updates lately.

The only payment method currently supported is paypal. There are plans for many more and custom ones can be done for a price.

It's a good add-on but all i'm looking for is a sidebar version, without the Nav Tab etc..

Possible with this add-on ?

You can disable various areas like the nav tab.
Ooo interesting… I didn't spot the option in your screenshots so was wondering...

Is there a working demo that I can see ? Your website doesn't have it, unless you can install it, without the tab ? and show us?

I can't really show any demos right now as I don't have a setup for it. Those screenshots are dated. To show the nav tab there is a permission. There is also permissions to show donations and donors.

The only payment method currently supported is paypal. There are plans for many more and custom ones can be done for a price.

So If I want to direct the "donate button" instead of going to paypal for my minecraft server to go to buycraft it would be an extra cost?

You would need to hire someone to integrate with it so that when someone donates it shows on the manager etc.

Top Bottom