Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Please update this add on more recent, since I buyed it, it wasn't updated once.
Recently it just stopped recording donations and I can't even add them manually, when I try to this happens:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'description' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in Merc/DonationManager/Model/Donation.php at line 304
Merc_DonationManager_Model_Donation->updateGoalInfo() in Merc/DonationManager/DataWriter/Donation.php at line 11
Merc_DonationManager_DataWriter_Donation->_getFields() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 271
XenForo_DataWriter->__construct() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1981
XenForo_DataWriter::create() in Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php at line 137
Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forums/admin.php at line 13

Also the goal is stuck.

Removing the description works, please update it soon anyway.

Please update this add on more recent, since I buyed it, it wasn't updated once.
Recently it just stopped recording donations and I can't even add them manually, when I try to this happens:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'description' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in Merc/DonationManager/Model/Donation.php at line 304
Merc_DonationManager_Model_Donation->updateGoalInfo() in Merc/DonationManager/DataWriter/Donation.php at line 11
Merc_DonationManager_DataWriter_Donation->_getFields() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 271
XenForo_DataWriter->__construct() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1981
XenForo_DataWriter::create() in Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php at line 137
Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forums/admin.php at line 13

Also the goal is stuck.
In the mean time, you can either make your donation goal descript shorter, or use my fix, shown in this post here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/donation-manager-paid.28339/page-4#post-355529

Yes, in the mean time to fix the issue with the counter not resetting at the end of the month / donation goal description being too long, you can fix it by running this query:
ALTER TABLE`merc_donation_goal`CHANGE`description``description`TEXTCHARACTERSETutf8COLLATEutf8_general_ciNOTNULL

After this query is ran, you can manually run the cron job Update Donation Manager Goal Month from the admin control panel of xenforo
I think something edited out your spaces. But yes this is the issue. Made a mistake with the installer. I have been sick for the last few days so progress on everything in general is at a crawl until I get better.

Any issues with this version will be resolved as fast as possible so post them straight away. Although I don't expect any.

Thanks for the update. For some reason though, the latest donations aren't appearing under the progress bar. Any idea how I can fix this?

Is there anything in the server log? Are the donations being added to the goal completion?

This update has very little change from the last one I can't imagine there are any new issues :/ Was this happening before?
Also go into PayPal and check your latest IPNs. I think it is in history maybe? I can't check properly now however will be able to help you properly tomorrow. Will get it sorted once I am at my computer.

Is there anything in the server log? Are the donations being added to the goal completion?

This update has very little change from the last one I can't imagine there are any new issues :/ Was this happening before?
Also go into PayPal and check your latest IPNs. I think it is in history maybe? I can't check properly now however will be able to help you properly tomorrow. Will get it sorted once I am at my computer.

It happened before. I was one of your problem children that didn't have the right version of SQL so it was patched differently.

It happened before. I was one of your problem children that didn't have the right version of SQL so it was patched differently.
Yeah but this latest version should have fixed any of the issues that caused downloads to not work. Can you do a file health check as well? Server log? etc

quick feature request, will help out our charity a bunch - support for 'subscription' donations (set monthly donations), including counting them towards the monthly goals.

thanks!

quick feature request, will help out our charity a bunch - support for 'subscription' donations (set monthly donations), including counting them towards the monthly goals.

thanks!
This was also requested today. Will hope to get some form of this in.

Yeah but this latest version should have fixed any of the issues that caused downloads to not work. Can you do a file health check as well? Server log? etc

File health check is good to go and the error log. I'm unsure about how to do the other stuff...

File health check is good to go and the error log. I'm unsure about how to do the other stuff...
You might have to give me FTP access to be able to help you. I am currently frantically trying to fix my computer because I am behind on my "real" work from it so might be a bit slow to help :/

Top Bottom