Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

I can't seem to figure this out for the life of me... But a couple days ago, my "Donate" navigation tab, as well as my sidebar appears to have just disappeared. Since this has happened, I haven't touched anything in my XenForo admin CP.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled every other addon that I have, and still no luck getting them back. When I insert echo "test"; into the NavigationTabs.php listener in the execute method, I get output of "test". I'm not sure if it's related to XenPlus or not, but other addons that don't use XenPlus, such as Jaxels addons (XenAttendo, XenCarta, etc) show up in the navigation tabs. I can't seem to figure out what the issue is, but it's only this addon that appears to be malfunctioning like this.

Any suggestions?

Just for the record. I sorted out superrawrs issue. It was a PHP 5.4 issue with the XenPlus library. I had to make alternative listeners. If anyone has this issue please contact me via PM and I will do the same.

XenPlus will be getting a general update or removed (since Naatan and I have a XenForo CLI app in the works which can remove alot of the annoyances XenPlus attempted to fix).

Also as a general update. Developments on all my add-ons will continue to be delayed while I sort out my financial issues (have to do client work a lot to catch up on bills or lose phone/net all together). However I am working to create a better system for my process to development -> testing -> release which should make small bug fixes quick and easy to get up and also better installation/upgrade testing.

Also writing a review always helps ;)

Make sure you are installing the latest version from Account -> Products and not the ones from the archived threads.

I'm interested in buying this addon, though there seems to be an issue with PHP 5.4. When will this be fixed or can I expect an update? Thanks in advance.

The PHP 5.4 issues can be resolved personally if needed as I don't have time to get these fixes in at the moment. It doesn't actually break anything it just makes listeners not apply changes. So sidebars and main navigation links won't show. I would need FTP access to fix it.
No idea when I will get time to fix it in a release though as I need to do a few changes to all add-ons and have no time right now.

If FTP access is not allowed I can run you through doing it yourself, I should write something up to do this anyway so people can purchase.

Ok, the IPN scare might be related due to guest donations not being implemented? I've had two guest donations but they aren't showing in the list.

Can you check your server error log, do a file health check and see if the IPN history gives any other details.

Can you check your server error log, do a file health check and see if the IPN history gives any other details.
Server Error Logs
No errors have been logged.

File Health Check
All 1,105 checked files are present and correct.

IPN history:

13/06/2012 04:37 GMT+02:00 * Sent *
12/06/2012 20:51 GMT+02:00 * Sent *
12/06/2012 19:06 GMT+02:00 (Resent) * Sent *

Note: donation made by user that is logged in went through, the two guest donations however do not show up.

Top Bottom