Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Okay I found it and fixed straight away. Download again and just upload the files (no need to run upgrade script). I won't make a new release or anything because I don't (I hope) no one else has donated.

Simple parameters around the wrong way :/

Just downloaded and upgraded, takes the site down with this error;
Fatal error: Call to undefined function lcfirst() in /public_html/library/Merc/DonationManager/Common/Listener.php on line 20

Just downloaded and upgraded, takes the site down with this error;
Fatal error: Call to undefined function lcfirst() in /public_html/library/Merc/DonationManager/Common/Listener.php on line 20
I am confused why that didn't come up on my test site. Wish I got it before sleeping this morning :/ Sorry about that, will get a fix up now.

Okay the reason it didn't show up is because it is a PHP 5.3 only function. Stupid PHP should have had it for long before 5.3. I will upload a PHP 5.2 compatibility version now.

Thanks, when is 1.0 (and donation campaigns) estimated to be out? Back in march when we purchased this, you said about 3 weeks. ;)

I don't know. I have barely any time to do anything. I am getting through everything slowly...

Okay I found it and fixed straight away. Download again and just upload the files (no need to run upgrade script). I won't make a new release or anything because I don't (I hope) no one else has donated.

Simple parameters around the wrong way :/
just noticed it too after 24h...now lets see how long it takes to revert 100k users back to it's correct permissions. At least this explains why server was busy the whole day (with changing permissions).

another one in log:
Code:
 [PHP Fatal error: Class 'Merc_Common_Base_Version01' not found in /xy/library/Merc/DonationManager/Common/Listener.php on line 17

cron is constantly running into xf-timeout, far too many permissions to change at once. So it would take another 24h to get them fixed.
We use it to change several permissions for Donators, also limit access to special areas. Didn't wanted to leave these open to anyone and just wait that XF may correct it automatically.

Run the cron manually maybe? It is still making the changes even though it times out so it should get there eventually? :/

np, already done last night. Manual cron works til server-timeout jumps in (XF-cron stops after 180secs). Couldn't go further than 15min to not affect other areas but that still took 16*15min ;)

In theory it should revert them back itself when it is working correctly.

in practice we finally miss ~1000 users from the usergroup cause they donated in vb before the switch to XF and so couldn't be restored due to missing reference.

This is beta you should be backing up. If you have backups from the vbull time I can attempt to restore those permissions for you?

Is there a way to change the text in the sidebar to something other than donate? I'm hoping for something more along the lines of "Support the forum"?

I tried editing the phrase, but that looked kinda weird when it changed the navbar link as well.

This is beta you should be backing up. If you have backups from the vbull time I can attempt to restore those permissions for you?
thanks, already wrote an importer for the old data and created some additional recovery for users upgraded even before the vb-plugin.
Ofc we take and have enough backups but in this case you can't just revert 24h without loosing data or risking sideeffects.

One more:
open /admin.php?donations/ -> try page 2+ =
/admin.php?user-donations/&page=2 is an invalid link
-> The requested page could not be found.

Hi there,

I installed it but for some reason it does not show up on my site. Is there a common reason for this? I also have the template modification system installed.

EDIT: It did not even add it to the navigation menu. Not sure what is going on here.

Thanks.

Top Bottom