Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Okay got a release ready that should fix the issue. Will send to you over PC first to make sure it fixes it and then make a release.

Are you sure? Currently promotions are on a cron job by XenForo so can take a little while to kick in.

Does the upcoming release also contain the PHP 5.4 fix? If so, I will buy this resource when it gets released. Otherwise, would it be able to make an appointment for you to guide me into making the changes on my Xenforo? Due to agreements with the other admins I can't hand out FTP details.

Also, another question, does it automatically match the theme, or do I have to edit that manually?

Thanks in advance.

I will make a release later today with the PHP 5.4 stuff and some new issues that were discovered because of PayPal either changing something or a PayPal bug.
If you have issues I can resolve them personally with you by giving you instructions when FTP isn't an option.
It should work with other themes however it might require some tweaking if it is a dark theme, really depends on the theme but isn't anything hard.

Was there a release for this? Some people have been unable to donate on my forum. Rob if you can shoot me a message I can show you what happens. It works sometimes, but not all the time.

Was there a release for this? Some people have been unable to donate on my forum. Rob if you can shoot me a message I can show you what happens. It works sometimes, but not all the time.
If you're getting :

Your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.
If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site and restart your activity.
More Information
When people try and donate while logged in.

Go into the ACP -> Appearance -> Templates and edit the template called merc_donation_donate_confirm.

Code:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase merc_confirm_donation}</xen:title>

<div>
    <form action="{$payPalUrl}" class="xenForm">
        <input name="amount" value="{$amount}" type="hidden">
        <input name="cmd" value="_donations" type="hidden">
        <input name="business" value="{$xenOptions.payPalPrimaryAccount}" type="hidden">
        <input name="currency_code" value="{$xenOptions.donationCurrency}" type="hidden">
        <input name="item_name" value="{xen:phrase merc_donation_to_forumname_username, 'forumname={$xenOptions.boardTitle}', 'username={$visitor.username}'}" type="hidden">
        <input name="quantity" value="1" type="hidden">
        <input name="no_shipping" value="1" type="hidden">
        <input name="no_note" value="1" type="hidden">
        <input name="charset" value="utf-8" type="hidden">
        <input name="custom" value="{$visitor.user_id},{$anonymous},token,{$visitor.csrf_token_page},{$note}" type="hidden">
        <input name="return" value="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}{xen:link donations/thank-you}" type="hidden">
        <input name="cancel_return" value="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}{xen:link donations}" type="hidden">
        <input name="notify_url" value="{$xenOptions.boardUrl}/donation_callback.php" type="hidden">
        <input name="lc" value="EN" type="hidden">
        <dl class="ctrlUnit">
            <dt></dt>
            <dd><input value="{xen:phrase merc_donate_via_paypal, 'amount={xen:helper amount, $amount}'}" class="primary button" type="submit" /></dd>
        </dl>

<fieldset>
            <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                <dt>{xen:phrase merc_amount}:</dt>
                <dd class="muted">{xen:number $amount, 2} {$xenOptions.donationCurrency}</dd>
            </dl>

<xen:if is="{$note}">
                <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                    <dt>{xen:phrase merc_note}:</dt>
                    <dd class="muted">{xen:string nl2br, $note}</dd>
                </dl>
            </xen:if>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
                <dt>{xen:phrase merc_hide_identity}:</dt>
                <dd class="muted">{xen:if {$anonymous}, {xen:phrase merc_yes}, {xen:phrase merc_no}}</dd>
            </dl>
        </fieldset>

<fieldset>
            <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                <dt></dt>
                <dd><input value="{xen:phrase merc_donate_via_paypal, 'amount={xen:helper amount, $amount}'}" class="primary button" type="submit" /></dd>
            </dl>
        </fieldset>
    </form>
</div>
the issue was with passing on the "email parameter" removing it solved it for me.
<input name="lc" value="EN" type="hidden">

Ic to specify the language of the merchant page, change to your liking.

There was mean to be last night but I have been sick. The above post is correct. Something "happened" over at PayPal which means it doesn't accept the email param anymore for donations, works fine for normal payments...

Robbo updated Donation Manager with a new update entry:

Beta 3.1.4 Released

Donation Manager Beta 3.1.4 is the fourth maintenance release in the Beta 3.1 series. It contains the bug fixes and changes outlined below, including a major issue due to PayPal changing something. We recommend all customers upgrade to 3.1.3 to benefit from the increased stability.

• fixed issue with PayPal rejecting our request out of nowhere... this prevents people from donating to update asap!
  • fixed PHP 5.4 issues
  • default language for PayPal is always english now
  • user group promotions are now applied once as a donation is received instead of waiting for the cron to run
You can download the new update from the products section.

Installation and Upgrade Instructions

Full details for how to install and upgrade the Donation Manager can be found in the XenForo Manual.

Read the rest of this update entry...

http://mercenarydesign.com.au/community/threads/roadmap.186/

Getting there is a while though due to being swamped with work. The main reason this is in beta is because of 2 reasons. I want all main features in before taking it out (meaning the donation campaigns) and I don't have the time to fully test it out so bugs may get through. When I get to 1.0 it will be tested much more and in a perfect world all be unit tested however that is unlikely with my current work load. I could just say this is out of beta and get a few more sales however I want to hold a high quality for anything I stamp stable on... so looking at the long term etc.

Don't worry, I fully understand. I don't pay much attention to the "Beta" word, but again as your Edit History addon, it's going to be interesting - at least for me - only from the 1.0 version [stable]. :D
That's why I was wondering if you were far from this version, otherwise I would have already bought it.

Don't worry, I fully understand. I don't pay much attention to the "Beta" word, but again as your Edit History addon, it's going to be interesting only from the 1.0 version [stable]. :D
That's why I was wondering if you were far from this version, otherwise I would have already bought it.
Yeah. I wish I could get it out now but I have been sitting on code design points for a while and really want the template versioning in for my own use (I have lost days of work due to templates disappearing somehow). There is so much to do with everything lol. It pains me to look at my to-do lists.

Usergroup promotions is acting funky for me now. People being added to donor group without ever donating :(

Top Bottom