[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

I commissioned a custom design from him. It was perfectly implemented, both the design and the coding. In addition, he was extremely helpful and fast with further adjustments. Great !

I commissioned a custom design from him. It was perfectly implemented, both the design and the coding. In addition, he was extremely helpful and fast with further adjustments. Great !
Thank you for your feedback, good luck with your forum :).

I had a very old theme, I thought it was for 1.4.3 but ended up being for 1.2.4a!
I was able to get this theme updated and then some to XenForo 2 which was amazing as I absolutely loved the theme and didn't want to lose it.
Cost was reasonable and it was done in a timely manner. Very pleased with my service.

I had a very old theme, I thought it was for 1.4.3 but ended up being for 1.2.4a!
I was able to get this theme updated and then some to XenForo 2 which was amazing as I absolutely loved the theme and didn't want to lose it.
Cost was reasonable and it was done in a timely manner. Very pleased with my service.
Thank you for your testimony, I’m happy that I was able to keep the theme for you.

I needed a fairly simple forum set up and the man I'd been using, who I also found here, was getting quite pricey and booked a month ahead, so I thought I'd seek some other quotes before going ahead. This man here was the first of six I messaged. He replied back within minutes and at a beyond reasonable price. He did exactly as I wanted and within one days time. Only two of the others even replied back over a day later. I could not be more happy than with what this man did for me. Highly recommended, will definitely use again! A+++++

I needed a fairly simple forum set up and the man I'd been using, who I also found here, was getting quite pricey and booked a month ahead, so I thought I'd seek some other quotes before going ahead. This man here was the first of six I messaged. He replied back within minutes and at a beyond reasonable price. He did exactly as I wanted and within one days time. Only two of the others even replied back over a day later. I could not be more happy than with what this man did for me. Highly recommended, will definitely use again! A+++++
Thank you for your testimony, Good luck with your new forum :).

I wanted a custom forum theme and decided to purchase one from DohTheme. I have to say, I'm really happy with how it turned out. The theme is beautiful and was customized to my exact preferences. Working with DohTheme was great, they were always quick to respond to my requests and made sure everything was just right. I would definitely recommend DohTheme to anyone looking for a custom forum theme. Thank you so much for making my forum look fantastic! I will be ordering one each year hopefully! :D

Live in action: Admin Junkies

screenshotnew.webp

I wanted a custom forum theme and decided to purchase one from DohTheme. I have to say, I'm really happy with how it turned out. The theme is beautiful and was customized to my exact preferences. Working with DohTheme was great, they were always quick to respond to my requests and made sure everything was just right. I would definitely recommend DohTheme to anyone looking for a custom forum theme. Thank you so much for making my forum look fantastic! I will be ordering one each year hopefully! :D

Live in action: Admin Junkies

View attachment 281727
Thank you for your testimony :)

Top Bottom