[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

mle

I commissioned a custom design from him. It was perfectly implemented, both the design and the coding. In addition, he was extremely helpful and fast with further adjustments. Great !

DohTheme

I commissioned a custom design from him. It was perfectly implemented, both the design and the coding. In addition, he was extremely helpful and fast with further adjustments. Great !
Thank you for your feedback, good luck with your forum :).

Iomega0318

I had a very old theme, I thought it was for 1.4.3 but ended up being for 1.2.4a!
I was able to get this theme updated and then some to XenForo 2 which was amazing as I absolutely loved the theme and didn't want to lose it.
Cost was reasonable and it was done in a timely manner. Very pleased with my service.

DohTheme

I had a very old theme, I thought it was for 1.4.3 but ended up being for 1.2.4a!
I was able to get this theme updated and then some to XenForo 2 which was amazing as I absolutely loved the theme and didn't want to lose it.
Cost was reasonable and it was done in a timely manner. Very pleased with my service.
Thank you for your testimony, I’m happy that I was able to keep the theme for you.