[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

I've just installed my new custom theme from DohTheme. It's my second custom purchase and I couldn't be happier with the results. DohTheme delivered a stunning, user-friendly design that perfectly captures the essence of our community as I envisioned it. The attention to detail and creative approach has truly transformed our platform, making it more engaging and visually appealing. As always, DohTheme is a big recommended partner for your custom needs!

1717618767435.webp

I've just installed my new custom theme from DohTheme. It's my second custom purchase and I couldn't be happier with the results. DohTheme delivered a stunning, user-friendly design that perfectly captures the essence of our community as I envisioned it. The attention to detail and creative approach has truly transformed our platform, making it more engaging and visually appealing. As always, DohTheme is a big recommended partner for your custom needs!

View attachment 303763
Thank you.

Dohtheme found Rome built of bricks and left it clothed in marble. What an amazing work he has done on WindowsForum.com, giving it a much needed fresh coat of paint and some love. Thank you so much @DohTheme . This was like finding a Renaissance sculptor of forum themes:

1718142339892.webp

We asked DohTheme to give us a style that looks has a Windows aesthetic and he went above and beyond:

1718142436792.webp

His work went above and beyond for our humble forum and we sincerely thank him.

There were some issues after the installation - what happened - I contact him and he fixed it right away. He is fantastic. Thanks again.

Dohtheme found Rome built of bricks and left it clothed in marble. What an amazing work he has done on WindowsForum.com, giving it a much needed fresh coat of paint and some love. Thank you so much @DohTheme . This was like finding a Renaissance sculptor of forum themes:

View attachment 304128

We asked DohTheme to give us a style that looks has a Windows aesthetic and he went above and beyond:

View attachment 304129

His work went above and beyond for our humble forum and we sincerely thank him.

There were some issues after the installation - what happened - I contact him and he fixed it right away. He is fantastic. Thanks again.
Thank you for your kind words, your forum is great and I gave it what it deserve.

Back
Top Bottom