Does you give your members a blog?

When someone makes a decent blog for XF... yes, I will then. Sorry, but neither of the two, both of which I own licenses for, are close to XF standard IMHO, thus I won't deliver them to my users.

When someone makes a decent blog for XF... yes, I will then. Sorry, but neither of the two, both of which I own licenses for, are close to XF standard IMHO, thus I won't deliver them to my users.
What do you need a blog addon to do? What do you find lacking on the current blog addons?

One is more playful and entertaining for members, than professional, and the other is an attempt at professional, though is far from refined and useful, has a lot of bugs, and is being updated in a month, which was 18 months ago, or more, now. (Correct me if they've updated it in the past year)

Neither one comes close to XF conventions and professionalism as a viable option presented professionally without major issues, integrates fully with XF user permissions and allows users to have their own blog with full permissions on who does what with it.

Top Bottom