XF 1.5 Does Xenforo Feeder Require Xenforo Gallery?

Valor

I have been trying to find an answer to this question for about an hour and don't see anything specifically related.

I currently have XenPorta and XenMedio installed and went to try and set up an RSS feed to create threads in a news forum and am getting this error:

Please let me know if there's anything I can do with my current add-ons or if I will need to grab Xenfor Gallery as well just to run the news feed on my home page.

Server Error
Invalid model 'XenGallery_Model_Category' specified

1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in ReckonsTeam/VideosFromFeed/ControllerAdmin/Feed.php at line 50
  3. ReckonsTeam_VideosFromFeed_ControllerAdmin_Feed->_getMediaCategoryModel() in ReckonsTeam/VideosFromFeed/ControllerAdmin/Feed.php at line 29
  4. ReckonsTeam_VideosFromFeed_ControllerAdmin_Feed->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/dev/html/admin.php at line 13
Thank you!!!

The gallery add-on is not require for the feeder.

That error appears to be related to the videos from feed third party add-on.

You should inform the developer of that add-on so they can release a fix,

The gallery add-on is not require for the feeder.

That error appears to be related to the videos from feed third party add-on.

You should inform the developer of that add-on so they can release a fix,

It's worth noting that the add-on causing that error actually requires XenForo Media Gallery to run. It's listed as a requirement for this add-on:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/reckons-team-videos-from-feed.4505/

So, unless you have the gallery, that add-on won't work and therefore errors could be expected.

Thank you for this information, and that makes sense. I am going to research whether I can find a way to utilize XenMedio and Xenforo Media Gallery simultaneously, though common sense tells me that won't work.

Actually, it should. Some effort was put into allowing them to "co-habit" a few years ago. One thing you will need to do is go to Admin CP > Route Filters and change the "xengallery => media" route filter to "xengallery => gallery" (or another name of your choosing).

Though it isn't really related to this problem...

Actually, it should. Some effort was put into allowing them to "co-habit" a few years ago. One thing you will need to do is go to Admin CP > Route Filters and change the "xengallery => media" route filter to "xengallery => gallery" (or another name of your choosing).

Though it isn't really related to this problem...

It is immensely related to this problem as I only bought one of the two and in order to use the add-on which pulls youtube videos into the site, I'll need both. Then I get to try and figure out how to port that into Xenmedio. Sounds easy... but it never is. :D

Top Bottom