Do you run Photo Competitions on your xF Forum?

I do it, but I like to keep things simple, just a monthly thread with photos, the winner of the contest is the post with most likes received. No off-topic or comments, we have another thread for that.

Yes that's right, the main point is the addon is promising but it doesn't work very well and obviously isn't maintained with a lot of "love" which I find is a shame because the older version worked fine. For now, there's no alternative.

I'd be happy to help fund a better addon or to improve this one just as I would Chris' Competitions to get photos included in his addon.

These days, I personally can't afford the time to manage addons that are overly complicated, are buggy, or require constant upgrading so I would just like something simple that works automatically like most of my other addons do on our forum.
Well look, if it’s on XF1 then I am more than happy to help get it set up with / for you. Will need FTP and Admin access etc, but will willingly give it a shot. It’s the best one we’ve used by far and I used to do it manually by tagging each photo and so forth.
If so, please do let me know and I’ll PM you.
It is awkward (slightly) to set it up initially. Happy to help? ... :)

Top Bottom