Do you like my logo?

For me personally it's still quite big, I do not see that much difference, but it does seem a bit better.

(B) no difference
Yes, I agree, I never used that particular tool when building a computer.
logo_TomsHardware.gif

Also not a tool used when building a computer (even though Windows can drive you crazy and make you want to use it sometimes).

Here is how the logo size was and here is how it looks now. Both the graphic and the text were reduced. Hope that helps to answer the questions posted here.

Thanks you very much guys, I appreciate your comments.

:P about the only tools i use when building computers i a screwdriver and a hammer. Screwdriver to put it together, hammer for when it decides not to work =P

In all seriousness, as posted about toms hardware, it's not strictly required for the tool to be related. Seeing the two sizes side by side i prefer the larger one, but i think in practice the difference is so small that it won't really matter much :)

:p about the only tools i use when building computers i a screwdriver and a hammer. Screwdriver to put it together, hammer for when it decides not to work =P

In all seriousness, as posted about toms hardware, it's not strictly required for the tool to be related. Seeing the two sizes side by side i prefer the larger one, but i think in practice the difference is so small that it won't really matter much :)
You forgot the grounding strap (or whatever y'all call it)

Top Bottom