do they offer discounts if i buy two forums?

garry420

what if i plan to buy two or more forums ?
does xenforo offer discounts if i buy two forums?
what if i buy forum now and in-future i wish to buy more licence will they offer discounts ?

so that means for all three softwares..i will have to pay 130$ or 140 for 2 and 130 for third ?
discounts start applying on your third license and beyond, before that they are full priced.
will it be visible in google and other search engines ?
yes, unless you do something yourself to prevent search engines from crawling your site then yes it will be visible to them

I was responding to your now deleted post.

You edited the other questions in.
yes...so that my post counts doesn't go up....you get banned in many forums for this so i added it to previous question..my questions are
1) will it be visible in google and other search engines with my domain name on top ?

1. Already answered. To clarify, the prices are at the time you purchase; discounts are not applied retrospectively if you purchase more licenses. The purchase page clearly outlines the cost per license.

2. Already answered.

3. Already answered.

1) will it be visible in google and other search engines with my domain name on top ?
Only if it has a lot of GOOD content (and not a couple of hundred posts). Content is king and GOOD content is next to the Superior Being.
Just because you have a domain doesn't mean that it "goes to the top"... unless you search for that particular domain - and even then it may not.

Only if it has a lot of GOOD content (and not a couple of hundred posts). Content is king and GOOD content is next to the Superior Being.
Just because you have a domain doesn't mean that it "goes to the top"... unless you search for that particular domain - and even then it may not.
how can a forum have a content when new..its added by people who join it as per me..rest you guide me

will you help ?
can community over here help me ?

I doubt people here will help you fill your forum with content - this is, after all, the business support forum for Xenforo software.

However, if you Google for "admin forums" you should find places where other forum owners will be able to give you advice on how to grow your forum. (y)

I doubt people here will help you fill your forum with content - this is, after all, the business support forum for Xenforo software.

However, if you Google for "admin forums" you should find places where other forum owners will be able to give you advice on how to grow your forum. (y)
thanks but what forum i want to promote is nothing to do with buisness...its will be religious discussion forum..i would be buying software around 24th of this month ..till then just questioning..everyone has thought process and hence i would love to have few guys helping me from here..how can i approach guys ?
thanks for guiding

Top Bottom