Do I have to pay this 10$ difference? what do yo think

Status
Not open for further replies.

realaqu

I bought this mobile style for 20$ last May, called xenforo book mobile, it is a style for 1.1.4, because xenforo released 1.2 version maybe last June or something, so I actually didn't use this style for a single day, now the author raised the price to 30$, when I asked him if I can get a copy of that because usually paid add-on automatically come with one year free update, this guy send me email like this. I might be the first one to buy this as paid style(not donation). this is quite annoying, what do you think? should him put this in his description?

I will send but you have to send $10 me. Because more customers maked a donation for me :) it's not only money support, it's only donate support. If you donate $10 so, I'll be glad..

Thanks.

Now check your email

I uninstall his style from my website, I really really dislike this kind authors, bought CTA thread from Brogan, send me the copy of new updates even don't need to ask

@realaqu, the author does state in the description that you'll need to pay an additional $10.
Mobile latest version now just for 30.00 USD. However, if you have already purchased, you need to pay 10 dollars to upgrade new version.
I personally don't understand why authors don't support their existing customers but at the end of the day, it's down to them... just leave a review and move on.

The author has stated in his license that an additional payment is required, then yes, you will have to.

However, the price point of add-ons is not up for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom