1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I have to pay this 10$ difference? what do yo think

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by realaqu, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realaqu

realaqu Active Member

I bought this mobile style for 20$ last May, called xenforo book mobile, it is a style for 1.1.4, because xenforo released 1.2 version maybe last June or something, so I actually didn't use this style for a single day, now the author raised the price to 30$, when I asked him if I can get a copy of that because usually paid add-on automatically come with one year free update, this guy send me email like this. I might be the first one to buy this as paid style(not donation). this is quite annoying, what do you think? should him put this in his description?

I will send but you have to send $10 me. Because more customers maked a donation for me :) it's not only money support, it's only donate support. If you donate $10 so, I'll be glad..

Thanks.

Now check your email

2. realaqu

realaqu Active Member

I uninstall his style from my website, I really really dislike this kind authors, bought CTA thread from Brogan, send me the copy of new updates even don't need to ask

3. Null

Null Well-Known Member

@realaqu, the author does state in the description that you'll need to pay an additional $10.
    I personally don't understand why authors don't support their existing customers but at the end of the day, it's down to them... just leave a review and move on.

Amaury likes this.
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The author has stated in his license that an additional payment is required, then yes, you will have to.

However, the price point of add-ons is not up for discussion.

CyclingTribe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.