DL6 - Tag Cloud Widget

DL6 - Tag Cloud Widget 1.0.1

No permission to download
1) Install addon
2) Create widget using addon
3) Add widget to page template

If you don't see a tag cloud, I'm guessing you haven't tagged any threads.

You can tag an existing thread by opening it and looking at the top left of the page, just under the thread title. Next to the username of the thread creator should be a tag icon and the word "none". Hover the mouse over the tag icon and it's a prompt to edit tags for the thread.
Thanks so much. It is working

Why, when I click on tags (as admin), do I get a page that says:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

The tags have been imported from vBulletin, if that matters.

This seems to be a permission issue. Check the user group permissions. Be aware not to use the syntax Never, it means really Never.
And read a little bit about permissions, its not the same scheme like vBulletin.

Reactions: WLF
But, as the admin with every permission I can see marked as 'Yes', I can't see tags? Looking through the permissions I can't even see any related to this add-on.

But, as the admin with every permission I can see marked as 'Yes', I can't see tags? Looking through the permissions I can't even see any related to this add-on.
Make sure you have this option enabled
1570553261118.webp

For the different levels in the style properties for this widget, how many threads must a tag be used on in order to be considered level 1, level 2 and so on? It would be awesome if this was configurable.
I have the same question; how are the levels defined, and are they configurable?

@DL6 - is this mod compatible with PHP 8.0 (I'm considering upgrading my PHP and want to make sure I won't break anything)?

Does anyone know how frequently XF (or this mod?) updates the weighting of the tags?

Is the addon not permission based?
I can't find a way to NOT show it to Guests!

Should there be a permission in the usergroups?

Top Bottom