Resource icon

Display User's Age in Message User Info 1.0.1

No permission to download
Thanks for the quick work chris. I was just about to upload to the forum when my internet went out... I shall write a review while I wait.

Yes. Should be easier. But you would need to edit the template modification with debug mode enabled.

Ah, okay. So is there no way to move the age number to the right?

@Chris D - As above, actually an old problem that is not consistent with the stock theme. Forgot to beat you up about this one as well.

upload_2014-9-10_15-34-10.webp

Your stock template is using pairsInline instead of pairsJustified. Not sure if you want to change that or... lol. I feel terrible.

Hi :)

We have do some changes in the code for margin to right the age :)
For all they are using that add-on and have the same issue than do this:

Find the Template for your Theme with the name: DisplayUserAge

And change the code with this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.show_dob_year} AND @displayUserAge">
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<div class="pairsJustified">
<dl class="pairsInline"><dt>{xen:phrase age}:</dt>
<xen:contentcheck><dd>{xen:helper userage, $user}</dd></xen:contentcheck></dl>
</div>
</xen:if>
</xen:if>

age.webp

@Chris D can you fix that in your next update we think that is better for all.

Hello @Chris D I am wondering, is it possible for this add-on to display TWO ages?
On our site we could have a male and female using the one account, we'd like to be able to show and use ages of both users. Would that be possible?
Is it also possible to have the extra field for registration? as in male age = 36 female age = 26 ?
Thank you..

Probably something best done with custom fields rather than this add-on. This add-on displays the age based on their date of birth. I guess you could use this add-on and then have an additional field, but that could be confusing too.

e.g. the account is created by a male so the real age of the account is the male's age, and the custom field displays the female age, or the account is created by a female so the other field is the male age... doesn't seem like it would work too good.

Probably best to just require the users to fill both ages in to a custom field.

Hmm as I suspected, probably the easiest way around it agreed..
Okay well thank you so much for responding so quickly Chris, I appreciate it.
Regards :)

Top Bottom