Display logged in user's email in BB Code Media Site Embed HTML

dwooding

I would like to do something like this where the user's email address is displayed in addition to the video, ex - {$visitor.email} or {$xenOptions.contactEmailAddress} [source]

If I edit the YouTube BB Code Media Site (admin.php?bb-code-media-sites/youtube/edit) and save, it just displays {$visitor.email} and doesn't make the substitution.

Code:
{$visitor.email}<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this possible by using the Advanced Option Embed HTML Callback or something else? If so, is there something readily available or would I need to create?

Thanks,

Dave

For what reason would you need to show a logged in user their own email address in this context?

Regardless, it would require an Embed HTML callback to be created; I'm not aware of one that already does this.

FWIW, you can do this in XF2.

Thanks.

I don't ... that was just to know if I could. What I am really interested in doing is appending the email to the embedded url. Assuming I can display it, I can do what I want.

Top Bottom