1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Display Issue with Profile Post Arrows on Chrome

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Amaury, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

On our KH-Flare 2014 and KH-Flare 2016 styles, there's a display issue with the arrows only on Chrome, and I can't figure out what the issue is as it appears fine on KH-Flare 2015.

KH-Flare 2014:

Profile Post Arrows.PNG

KH-Flare 2015:

Profile Post Arrows 2.PNG

Link: http://www.kh-flare.net/find-new/profile-posts (Choose KH-Flare 2014 in the style chooser.)

Only logged in members can see profile posts, so please use this account:
    • Username: Test User
    • Password: test

If needed, I can also grant temporary visibility to KH-Flare 2016.

Edit: Even more odd is that in regard to KH-Flare 2016 [Dark] and KH-Flare 2016 [Light], particularly, they are children of the framework, but the framework doesn't have this issue.

Profile Post Arrows 3.PNG
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Changing body font back to 'Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif from Trebuchet MS fixes it.

Just needs some fallback - 'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif
    Amaury likes this.
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Ah, I didn't even think of checking that. I only have one font for each style, though I'm not sure how that would cause issues:
    • KH-Flare 2014: Trebuchet MS
    • KH-Flare 2015: Arial
    • KH-Flare 2016: Tahoma

I'll give that a try later.
  4. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

I think it is more the character used there (the arrow) doesn't actually render well with Trebuchet MS so it needs to fallback to Arial or something else.