Display Icon on online users page

euhowhuang

Hello,

How can I add a icon on the top right corner of each online user tab when I'm developing a addon? I don't want to do it by any template edit addons.

Any solutions?

Hello,

How can I add a icon on the top right corner of each online user tab when I'm developing a addon? I don't want to do it by any template edit addons.

Any solutions?

You can use template hooks to do that. If the hook doesn't exist, you can use templatePostRender which allows you to edit the template after it has been compiled. It has its shortcomings, yes - a better system will be introduced in 1.2.

You can use template hooks to do that. If the hook doesn't exist, you can use templatePostRender which allows you to edit the template after it has been compiled. It has its shortcomings, yes - a better system will be introduced in 1.2.
Well, I did try use template hooks, but no hooks exist(maybe I missed?), templatePostRender is a mode? I don't want to use a thrid-party products as if others want to install my modes, they need to install another mode to make mine works, that's not so good.

Well, I did try use template hooks, but no hooks exist(maybe I missed?), templatePostRender is a mode? I don't want to use a thrid-party products as if others want to install my modes, they need to install another mode to make mine works, that's not so good.
templatePostRender is a code event (or hook) that is fired when the template compiler has finished rendering the template. The template is then fed to the hook so the hook can manipulate it.

Unfortunately, for 1.1 the best option you have really is TMS.

templatePostRender is a code event (or hook) that is fired when the template compiler has finished rendering the template. The template is then fed to the hook so the hook can manipulate it.

Unfortunately, for 1.1 the best option you have really is TMS.
templatePostRender finally solved my requirement, but still take me a lot of sources to change for this while thanks for your information, I made it!;)

Top Bottom