XF 2.1 can i be permanently displayed on "online users" section?

crzy123

so basically i want to display my self in the online users section all the time, we used to do this on irc with a script, not sure if something similar available for xenforo?

You feasibly could edit the widget template to hard code your user in the staff online section.
thanks for the suggestion, I am a bit lazy for that if it was VBulletin probably i would find a way but finding xenforo complicated. Just looking for a shell script that i can install on the server so it will ping the website every 15mins with my username type of thing.

thanks for the suggestion, I am a bit lazy for that if it was VBulletin probably i would find a way but finding xenforo complicated. Just looking for a shell script that i can install on the server so it will ping the website every 15mins with my username type of thing.

For a workaround you could install this addon, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-auto-refresh-online.7154/ set the usergroup permissions for your usergroup. Then leave the online/ page open in a tab in your browser.

Top Bottom