Discussion Block - Your friendly general chat/general discussion forum!

Kale

Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

Forum url is https://discussionblock.com/

I would say the forum looks nice, I know @DohTheme has some good styles out there.

Small suggestions.

• There are too many widgets on the sidenavigation,
Screenshot 2023-01-23 161736.webp

It makes your forum look a bit ugly with that huge gap or space. You can adjust that.

• You have a missing favicon too.
  • Add more info to your welcome message.

Hope that helps

• You have a missing favicon too.
  • Add more info to your welcome message.
I will add a bit more to the welcome message. I added a bit more. As for the favicon I totally forgot all about that. Also that big gap isn't appearing for me on my desktop. I removed the 'show newest profile posts' widget just now too.

Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

Forum url is https://discussionblock.com/
Looks great, nice clean looking community. Good luck on this.

That's a great name for a forum, shame you've decided to close it down. Any chance of selling it someone else perhaps? No, I'm not thinking of myself.

Perhaps you could then stay on as an admin, mod, or regular member while someone else does the heavy lifting of owning and running it.

That's a great name for a forum, shame you've decided to close it down. Any chance of selling it someone else perhaps? No, I'm not thinking of myself.

Perhaps you could then stay on as an admin, mod, or regular member while someone else does the heavy lifting of owning and running it.
Interesting you say this as he seems to have closed it down and joined Speak Chat Forum as an admin.

Interesting you say this as he seems to have closed it down and joined Speak Chat Forum as an admin.
Hmmm... that is interesting, especially the lofty position of admin as that entails an awful lot of trust on the part of the owner that this extremely powerful position won't be abused.

Top Bottom