XF 2.2 Disabling "Amazon S3 for XenForo" add-on

beerForo

1. ...causes server errors and breaks the front end, it's a white page with errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "League\Flysystem\AwsS3v3\AwsS3Adapter" not found in...
(etc.)

2. And in acp you get about an error a second. Pages of...
0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '****..', 1179)
1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1179): trigger_error('Method getTotal...', 512)
2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/sc_prefix_macros.php(35): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\ThreadPrefix), 'getTotalPrefixe...', Array)
3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/forum_view.php(494): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('sc_prefix_macro...', 'prefix', Array, Array)
5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
(etc.)

3. So I enabled it again and was getting "Oops" errors navigating the site.

4. Rebuilding master data fixed this.

So what caused all this was, I needed to disable all add-ons to troubleshoot something. Does this mean we can no longer disable all add-ons? If someone has 50+ add-ons this is a real chore one by one!

Perhaps something can be done? What if we turn the forum off first? And there can be a message in add-ons, or something to allow us to disable it?

Not sure if this is a bug. I'd expect most people here have to disable add-ons from time to time. Thanks

Top Bottom