Disable Invisible Status by Waindigo [Deleted]

After update from 1.0.1a to 1.0.2 on xf 1.3.1:

"The forum is currently closed. Only administrators may access the forum." and I can't resolve this issue. I had to disable the addon. I'm waiting for glory fix :)

I did get that too this morning but it went away after pushing the update button. @Waindigo -is they the 1.0.2a fix - I was running 1.4 beta 2 at the time of uploading the files for this add on.

Problem with this add-on?

Or, am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-14 at 3.36.06 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-14 at 3.36.06 PM.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
The only admin option to set for this addon is this one right?
upload_2014-8-15_9-46-37.webp
No other settings or options?

Can you please separate the permissions:
Show your online status and Show your current activity ?
I would like certain groups to be able to set Show your current activity.

Thanks!

Can you please separate the permissions:
Show your online status and Show your current activity ?
I would like certain groups to be able to set Show your current activity.

Thanks!
I dont think it works like that.. I admit i haven't experimented with the new permission much but i believe if you're invisible you cannot show current activity retrospectively

No, I want Show your online status and Show your current activity for Moderators only.
For active member, No option to set for Show your online status but has an option to set Show your current activity.

@Waindigo I get errors when installing latest version, I am using Xenforo 1.4 beta 3. And before upgrade it didn't appear to be working, see last user in list - its greyed out.Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 7.10.48 AM.webpScreen Shot 2014-08-23 at 7.11.08 AM.webpScreen Shot 2014-08-23 at 7.07.29 AM.webp

[BUG] There is a bug, tested and confirmed on the account preferences page but I guess it's the same on the account privacy options page.

If the member (provided that his usergroup has been restricted from altering the visible status) goes to his account preferences page and saves the changes he will get both values changed to "No" basically making him invisible and bypassing the add-on feature.

change log.webp

I believe this happens because you're simply removing that part of the template when the member doesn't have permissions to change his visible status instead of hiding the checkboxes and internally passing an appropriate default value of "Yes" for both of them.

Please fix.

Attachments

• Admin (Me).webp
    Admin (Me).webp
    2 KB · Views: 11
  • Moderators.webp
    Moderators.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Registered Users.webp
    Registered Users.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Super Mods.webp