Disable Invisible Status by Waindigo [Deleted]

I have your add-on installed. How come I see this in one of my users' profiles? Am I missing something?

Won't he/she be able to uncheck that (online status) should they find it?

TY.
I believe that image is from your user edit screen in the ACP so I don't think that will happen.

Is it possible to add some sort of permissions to this?

I would like premium members to be able to show online status, but not regular members.

Reactions: rdn
Btw I think that the Log Out link looks better at the right side at the navigation visitor drop-down menu. Currently your add-on moves the Log Out button to the left to replace the position of the "Show Online Status" control.

Thank you JABRONI and Waindigo ive been using Icewinds more permissions to achieve this but it loads my server with errors overnight so im hoping this will solve that problem while still allowing premium subscribers to ability to go invisible.

I think admins can always see all invisible members.
Thats true but since we now have profile based options for invisibility, it would be equally nice to have profile based ability to see invisibility.

If you don't see this option as part of the mod, I would definitely like to know how to make a specific group see invis. So if anyone knows, please point me in the right direction. Thx!

After i try to install i got this:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'activity_visible' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/DisableInvisible/Install/Controller.php at line 12
    Waindigo_DisableInvisible_Install_Controller->_preInstall() in Waindigo/Install/20140611.php at line 196
    Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20140611.php at line 88
    Waindigo_Install::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 36
    AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/pattay/xenpattaya/admin.php at line 13

After update from 1.0.1a to 1.0.2 on xf 1.3.1:

"The forum is currently closed. Only administrators may access the forum." and I can't resolve this issue. I had to disable the addon. I'm waiting for glory fix :)

Top Bottom