Disable email notifications - is it retroactive?

CTXMedia

I have a couple of people who, despite disabling their user option for receiving email notifications about watched threads, are still getting an odd few. It's as if they are still tagged to receive notifications on some threads.

I would expect unticking the option to disable ALL such notifications - is this usually the case?

If not, how can they see which threads they are currently setup to receive notifications on?

If so, is this a hangover from the import and can I run a query to remove all notifications for a specific user ID?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Unchecking the option won't unwatch threads, it just stops any future threads from being automatically watched.

They can see which threads they're watching by clicking on Watched Threads in the navigation bar.
They can then click "Show all watched threads" and use the checkboxes to unwatch them all.

Unchecking the option won't unwatch threads, it just stops any future threads from being automatically watched.

They can see which threads they're watching by clicking on Watched Threads in the navigation bar.
They can then click "Show all watched threads" and use the checkboxes to unwatch them all.

It's email notifications that are the problem Bro. (y)

They've unticked the option for email notifications, but are still getting odd ones here and there - it's like it is removing the emails for most of the watched thread notifications, but not quite all of them!! :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom