XF 1.2 Disable Admin Approval

Pengy

Hello,
I was wondering if it is possible to remove the admin having to approve users to join the forum? It seems like this came automatically with my xenforo install, but I do not want that.
Thanks!

Yeah it tells me that Admin approval is set to off, but all my users have needed to be approved manually so far. Is there anything I can do about that?

You will have to disable your spam settings, in spam managements options. Although there is a possibility all registrants were spammers...

The registrants were not spammers because I know most of them, and a few were real life friends. I will go ahead and fiddle with my settings :)
They may be "real life friends", but something about your "real life friends" was triggering the spam check routines - and it could be because their IP got on a spam list somewhere, their email got on a spam list somewhere, etc.

They may be "real life friends", but something about your "real life friends" was triggering the spam check routines - and it could be because their IP got on a spam list somewhere, their email got on a spam list somewhere, etc.

I wanted to say that, but didn't.

@Pengy that's the most likely explanation.

Top Bottom