[DigitalPoint] Better Google Analytics

[DigitalPoint] Better Google Analytics 1.1.1

No permission to download
That is a constant in Sodium. So if that constant isn’t there, Sodium isn’t installed. What version of Sodium does it say is installed for you?

Can't save tracking 2 user groups, whether guests/unregistered or otherwise if registered is saved.

1725465777456.webp

First one saved

1725465794286.webp

Attempting to save second one.

1725465886095.webp

Still

1725465794286.webp

If I remove the groups and save...

1725465938407.webp

Then try to save both at once again (instead of save one, then open it to save a 2nd).

1725465886095.webp

It doesn't save and still get this.

1725465938407.webp

And, then it won't let me change it to registered and save it again with just the one group. I get this again.

1725465938407.webp

Xenforo 2.3.2

Yes, same on 2.3.3
I went back and saw that we were tracking 4 usergroups. Moving them out to track only registered usergroup. Saved it but it shows nothing tracked.

Looks like it's a XenForo bug with their Nestable function. See:

Reactions: frm
Not sure what's going on with your install of PHP, but SODIUM_CRYPTO_SECRETBOX_NONCEBYTES is a predefined constant of Sodium no matter what the version of PHP that's installed. So if that's missing, something is definitely mucked somehow with that extension in your PHP setup.

I also just double checked the PHP source, and it's in there (registered if the Sodium extension is compiled in):

It's also part of the simple test PHP does on itself to make sure it compiled properly:

Honestly, I'm not really sure how or why it would be, but the only thing I can think of is somehow you have a non-standard Sodium extension that had the source code altered before it was compiled. Again, not sure why someone would ever do that, but nothing else I can think of that would result in the Sodium extension being installed without the SODIUM_CRYPTO_SECRETBOX_NONCEBYTES constant.

Back
Top Bottom